HomeTechnique ChatHELP with Coin Lace Stole
Messages in this topic - RSS
9/10/2010 3:30:09 PM
megsom
megsom
Posts 1
Just purchased yarn and downloaded directions for Coin Lace Stole. Hoping someone can help me. Can't understand instructions - "drop stitch, pick up the drop stitch's top bar and knit this stitch." Thank you
9/11/2010 12:35:56 PM
meg
meg
Posts 16
Hi there, I am currently knitting this pattern, so i hope that I can help you

When you get to the dropped st, you remove it from the left needle and let it "drop down". Then there will be a strand of yarn where that stitch was and you go under it with your right needle, yarn around needle and amake a stitch onto the right needle. Everytime you get to where the dropped sts are, this is what you do. I hope that heps a little Meg

--
*~meg~* mom to 8, wife to 1
10/26/2011 10:38:50 AM
marbette
marbette
Posts 1
I will knit this pattern, only waiting my yarn to get here, and i've tried with an old yarn and i have questions about that and i get here.. and your explanation helped me. Thanks a lot!
Marcia
11/25/2013 8:09:41 PM
idwoskin
idwoskin
Posts 2
meg wrote:
Hi there, I am currently knitting this pattern, so i hope that I can help you

When you get to the dropped st, you remove it from the left needle and let it "drop down". Then there will be a strand of yarn where that stitch was and you go under it with your right needle, yarn around needle and amake a stitch onto the right needle. Everytime you get to where the dropped sts are, this is what you do. I hope that heps a little Meg
pages: 1
HomeTechnique ChatHELP with Coin Lace Stole