12/26/2002 4:43:48 PM
I am looking for 2-3 balls of Sirdar Sliky Look Double knitting yarn. this was out a couple years ago and I am short for a project that I have started. It came in 50 gm (147 yard) balls in the black.
1/27/2004 6:01:16 PM
I can`t figure out how to post on the need yarn page so will ask here. I have started a sweater out of Peruvian Collection Sierra and didn`t make up my mind fast enough. Will never learn. Would like to get 2 skiens of med and dark indego for stripes if anyone bought more than they need or could part with.
Thanks very much and I love all the pictures of the neat sweaters and cute kids.
5/27/2004 10:46:13 AM
Hi it`s me again...I`m the one that belongs to a group that crochet Angels, Butterflies & Smilie Faces for people who are in ditress, or are in need of hope...If you have yarn that you don`t want anymore & would like to donate it to a great cause, please send it to me, so we can let these people know that there are people out there that do care...Thank you....God Bless..Lillian Neal>>>>351 E. Civic Center Dr. #2016>>>>Gilbert, Az. 85296>>>>biglil822@yahoo.com
6/24/2004 7:46:00 PM
Hi its me again, still in need of your yarn that you do not need or want....I belong to a group that we crochet angels, butterflies & smiley faces....to send to people who are depressed or are having a lot of difficulties in thier life..or a death....thank you...God Bless...Lillian
6/25/2004 3:39:23 PM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
I have a lot of 100% pendelton wool yarn. One cone a green and one cone a tan/brown. they have about 5000yds each and use a 2-5 needle. the problem is that I hate knitting with it as it is quite itchy and feels very waxy. however once it is washed it is better... if you want it let me know.
Libby
8/25/2004 4:33:35 PM
Hi all it`s me again...haven`t been here is awhile, had back surgery, still very sore....I would like all your yarn that you are not using anymore....I belong to a group where we make Angels, Butterflies & Smilie Faces for people who are in desperate need of some hope. To let them know that there are people out there that care & pray for them....We have also sent them to the fallen soilders families...We also have been sending to the soilders that are over there in the war....so if you can help it would be greatly appreciated...God Bless....Thank you......Lillian Neal..... Here is my address in case some of you would like to help.....351 E. CIVIC CENTER DR. #2016>>>>>GILBERT, AZ. 85296....THANK YOU.....
8/26/2010 12:54:50 PM
lfoess
lfoess
Posts 4
Urgently needed -4 balls of Knit one Crochet Too Camelino Fog, (Grey) Lolor # 910, dye lot 61110402-please help. Even two would help, but four would be best.
8/27/2010 12:41:34 PM
lfoess
lfoess
Posts 4
Help!!! Knit One Crochet Two, Fog, 910, 4 skeins needed, Dye lot 6110402, recipient grew over the summer-thought he was finished growing!!!!
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website Chatyarn needed