delights - all messages by user

7/12/2010 3:41:58 AM
Solid colour machine washable sock yarn! Good day,
I need five or six hundred yards of a good quality sock yarn. I'd like a super wash wool nylon blend, and it has to be in a solid masculine colour. Since I need such a large quantity of yarn I would really prefer not to have to pay ten to fifteen dollars a ball! Anyone who has something they think I might be interested in please feel free to contact me at: delights@aei.ca
Thank you!,
Joy
7/18/2010 6:23:53 AM
Knitting for Canada's Troops!!! [url=]linkSay thank you to Canada's soldiers! Now, via Operation Toasty Toes - Canada, you can express your appreciation directly to our Canadian men and women serving overseas, by knitting or crocheting slippers, hats or other yarn comfort items for them. Founded in October 2009, the first and only Canadian chapter, (chapter 6) is currently looking for knitting and crocheting enthusiasts who would like to donate their time and talent to this good cause. Regardless of your political views, whether or not you support the war we are engaged in, Canada's soldiers need to know we are aware of them and the difficult job they are doing. Please help to boost their morale and add to their comfort by sending them a little touch of handmade warmth from home.

For detailed information about how you can help, please visit http://www.operationtoastytoes.ca. Let's show our troops we care!
pages: 1
edited by delights-409094 on 10/16/2010
7/19/2010 3:36:08 PM
Twelve (12) inch circular! Good day,
I need to find a 3 mm, or 2.75 mm 12 inch circular needle (for knitting socks). They aren't easy to come by in this length and if you have some you wouldn't mind selling, or you even know where I might find them for sale online I'd be very appreciative if you could please let me know.

You can reach me at: delights@aei.ca

Thank you so much for your help!
Joy
7/21/2010 4:53:54 PM
Twelve (12) inch circular! Dear Angela,
Thank you so much for pointing this out to me! Last time I looked your shortest length was sixteen inches, and I do admit I neglected to check again!

Fantastic, ... thank You!

Joy
8/22/2010 11:46:46 AM
Silk Fusion DVD Karen Selk demonstrates eight different projects on this video using a variety of techniques with step–by–step instructions.

Winner of four different awards!!!

Learn about silk fusion!
An excellent DVD, and a fantastic craft. Find a wonderful and beautiful use for small bits of colourful yarns, leftover beads, threads, ribbons and other crafting supplies!

Originally from and available at Treenway Silks. It retails for $49.95, asking $25 plus shipping.

I accept cash funded PayPal or postal money orders, purchase sent on receipt of payment.

Thank you for your interest,

Joy delights@aei.ca
9/29/2010 9:32:20 AM
Lucy Neatby Pattern Give Away!!! The designer of such outstanding garments as the intriguing Sea Lettuce Scarf, the lovely Fiesta Feet sock pattern, and the ingenious Emperor's New Vest, has kindly donated several patterns to Operation Toasty Toes Chapter Six (Canada)! Now its our turn to share! To find out more please visit: www.operationtoastytoes.c[url=]linka
10/14/2010 11:18:29 PM
Silk Fusion DVD DVD is still available!
10/14/2010 11:20:13 PM
Lucy Neatby Pattern Give Away!!! Timberline Socks is the pattern being given away for the next two days!
10/16/2010 4:27:29 AM
Lucy Neatby Pattern Give Away!!! [url=]linkhttp://www.operationtoastytoes.ca/giveaway.htm
10/22/2010 10:44:59 PM
Lucy Neatby Pattern Give Away!!! Just over a day left to get your give away autographed copy of the Entrelac Scarf Pattern!!!
10/31/2010 7:00:45 AM
Lucy Neatby Pattern Give Away!!! One day left to get Your copy of Simply Splendid Opal Socks!!!
11/22/2010 3:47:44 PM
Lucy Neatby Pattern Give Away!!! One of these makes a great Christmas gift for your favourite Knitter!!!

This week's pattern is Mariette Socks!!!
5/4/2011 3:34:02 PM
Update Your Avatar for a Chance to Win a Sweater! I'd love to join the contest!
5/4/2011 4:58:08 PM
Update Your Avatar for a Chance to Win a Sweater! Wonderful sweaters, ... thank you for this chance to win one. My preferences would be for either lilac or blue, leaning a little more towards the lilac please.

And a very special thank You to Elann's Ann for her help with my avatar!

Joy
10/31/2011 11:17:28 AM
Reduced! Lucy Neatby Patterns! Good day,
Individually autographed Lucy Neatby Patterns for sale. Each comes in its own clear plastic sleeve that can be slipped into a binder. Asking $2.00 for each plus shipping. Cash funded PayPal, and money orders accepted methods of payment.

Thank you,
Joy Cyr
delights@aei.ca

Lucy Neatby Pattern list:

A Little of What You Fancy Scarf

Lotus Shawl

Entrelac Scarf

Cloud Scarf

Button Me Hat

Riblets A trio of ribbed Hats

Simply Splendid Opal Socks

Timberline Socks

Crenellated Toe-Up Socks

Mariette Rib Socks

Checquerboard Socks

Mermaid Socks
10/31/2011 11:22:27 AM
Reduced! Lucy Neatby Patterns! Autographed Lucy Neatby patterns for sale. Each comes in its own clear plastic sleeve that can be slipped into a binder. Asking $2.00 for each plus shipping. Cash funded PayPal and money orders are accepted.

Thank you,
Joy Cyr
delights@aei.ca

Lucy Neatby Pattern list:

A Little of What You Fancy Scarf

Lotus Shawl

Entrelac Scarf

Cloud Scarf

Button Me Hat

Riblets A trio of ribbed Hats

Simply Splendid Opal Socks

Timberline Socks

Crenellated Toe-Up Socks

Mariette Rib Socks

Checquerboard Socks

Mermaid Socks
11/4/2011 2:55:20 PM
For Sale, Bernat Yarn Good day,
Offering for sale eleven 100% acrylic fifty gram balls of Bernat Berella DK yarn: eight balls white, two balls dark blue and one ball a rose pink. They are all new with their labels on. I'm asking $1.50 for each ball or take all eleven for $15.00. Shipping is not included. I accept postal money orders or cash funded PayPal. Your order is shipped promptly on receipt of payment.

Thank you for your interest,
Joy Cyr
delights@aei.ca

Please take a few moments to browse and enjoy
my original artwork at:
www.tigerfeathers.ca
11/17/2011 9:46:35 AM
Project - Flickering Flames Skirt delights has just posted an new project picture here: http://www.elann.com/Commerce.web/forums/ProjectDetail.aspx?id=126181 - check it out!
11/20/2011 7:41:21 AM
Project - Diamonds and Cables Yoke Sweater delights has just posted an new project picture here: http://www.elann.com/Commerce.web/forums/ProjectDetail.aspx?id=126182 - check it out!
2/23/2012 8:42:59 PM
Urgent!, One Ball Paton's Classic Wool! Good day,
I've begun a project thinking I had more of this yarn but only have two of the three balls needed to complete the garment. I'm looking for One Ball of
Paton's Classic Wool Merino Colour 212 Royal Purple. I really need to match the colour, the dye lot isn't so important (there being two other yarns of different colours worked with the Classic Wool), but just in case the dye lot I have is: 86377.

Please contact me at: delights@aei.ca

Yours sincerely,

Joy Cyr

Please take a few moments to browse and enjoy
my original artwork at:
www.tigerfeathers.ca
pages: 1