toplinex - all messages by user

4/1/2010 12:15:31 PM
Sneak Peek Change? Hi All - I think I'm going nuts! This morning when I opened my April Sneak Peek email there was a beautiful sweater/cotton blend yarn highlighted at the beginning of the page. I wanted to order the yarn but was in a hurry. When I logged on and checked again this afternoon.... POOF! It was gone!

Did anyone else see it? Do you remember that the yarn was? I loved the weight/colors and really want some for that great price!
4/1/2010 12:16:09 PM
Sneak Peek Change? Wanted to add that the shown sweater was from some issue of Knit1 magazine...
4/1/2010 12:47:35 PM
Sneak Peek Change? Thank you Petra! I did find it. I emailed customer service and received a VERY rapid response from them! I have to say, elann has wonderful customer support!
3/25/2011 10:59:42 AM
Tahki Nova First of all I would like to say that doing business with Elann is pure pleasure. Last time I ordered, I got my questions answered very quickly and my yarn arrived in no time! Your prices are the best in the business!

My question is about the Tahki Nova that is on special right now. I ordered some last summer when you ran a special and began to knit myself a tank top. I miscalculated my needs and am short a ball. The problem is that I threw away all the ball bands, so I don't know the dye lot #!! Gah!

Do you know if it's possible to order the one ball and is there any way for you to know what lots you shipped last year according to my order history? I know this is a long shot, but you never know unless you ask!

Thanks.
3/25/2011 3:48:44 PM
Tahki Nova I can't tell you how happy your customer service makes me!!!! Cool
pages: 1