Dianepurls - all messages by user

3/5/2010 9:01:20 AM
Numbers tacked on to new user ids Mine are not showing up from the other chat site. Makes me look like a newbie:-)

eta: Does the site seem a ton faster than before? Did they upgrade the server?

I am liking the speed of things!
edited by Dianepurls on 3/5/2010
3/5/2010 2:54:07 PM
Wow! The new site has totally different shipping! Is it me or has the Canadian shipping rates gone down, too?

Hard to believe since CP's rates keep going up.
3/6/2010 9:32:32 AM
Numbers tacked on to new user ids ACB wrote:
Dianepurls, we tried our best to match old chat site names to email logins, but since you didn't need to be logged in at the old site to post, we couldn't match up everyone. If you'd like to email me at info@elann.com, letting me know what your log in email address is, I'll see if we can execute a match now.

It makes no difference to me! I don't mind looking like a newbie...besides, with the addition of the avatars, I can have my Ravatar... so I would imagine most know who I am:-)

Thanks though!
5/3/2010 8:52:22 AM
Dancing Crane- WTG, SK & Benne! barbara 097102 wrote:
Hi Girls, have you knitted with the 70% Super Kid Mohair/ 30% Silk before? Is it softer than the usual mohair which is normally very prickly. What is it like on the skin? Good buy isnt it?
Cheers,
Barb

It's a ton softer than the regular Kidd Mohair! The silk adds a lot of.... silkiness:-)

I love it!

Benne and SK: The new design is gorgeous. Thank you both for the wonderful new pattern:-)

That's a ton of rain Benne! Hope it sorts itself out for you soon!
5/3/2010 8:56:46 AM
Felting Maybe you could wash the red before knitting it together with the white. Reds are notorious for bleeding! Rinsing it with vinegar in the water might help set the dye.
8/1/2010 12:00:14 PM
FREE PATTERNS Billie wrote:
Bobber, my ALL-TIME-FAVORITE: https://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=104024
Loved it!!!!!!! I made mine quite a bit longer. Great pattern for improvising; I`d highly recommend it.

I used Lanas Stop, YesPlease...weird name, but that`s what the yarn was called...Loved it, too!

Billie.... That link is just a general link to the free patterns? I don't think that was your intention so which pattern were you referring to?
8/7/2010 10:59:34 AM
need fax to copy I'm not sure how a fax would help you out?

Anyway I usually just highlight the area I want to print, then go to "file" and then "print" then print "selection" or email the page to myself or copy and paste the pattern to a word processing program.

I wish elann offered PDF's for patterns but sadly, no.
5/14/2011 11:29:48 AM
Update Your Avatar for a Chance to Win a Sweater! The sweaters are already knit up or is it a kit to knit? (Here's hoping for a kit to knit as a 34" chest would be a little snug...to say the least and I know no small girls:-)

Anyway, I like the "Sky" colour! Very pretty!
pages: 1