psophia17 - all messages by user

3/4/2010 8:10:52 AM
Numbers tacked on to new user ids I believe that the numbers assigned by a function of the new chat forum software when a new user posts. If you have posted on the previous Chat Center, you already have this information in your profile, so no number is assigned. For new posters, you can remove the number (and personalize your profile) by clicking on "My Profile" in the center of the dark brown menu bar above, editing your profile information, and then clicking to save the changes.
3/9/2010 9:58:14 AM
New Eugen Beugler Shawl Pattern by Fibertrends Hi Evelyn,

To add an avatar to your profile, click on "My Profile" in the dark brown toolbar above, and then upload a picture that is no more than 15000 bytes and 100x100 pixels. You can also personalize your user name and your signature, as well as add interests and a homepage if you have one, from this screen. If you need any more information, please send us an email at customerservice@elann.com.
edited by petra@elann on 3/9/2010
4/1/2010 12:20:09 PM
Sneak Peek Change? When a yarn that has been featured on our Sneak Peeks page becomes available, it moves to our What's New page. I believe the yarn you are looking for is Tahki Yarns Nova, which became available at 9:00 am Pacific Time today.
edited by petra@elann on 4/1/2010
4/20/2010 12:31:14 PM
Highland Wool Contest ends soon! Hello everyone,

Entries are still coming in, and I've been updating Angela's list above as each new entry appears in the Project Gallery.

Don't forget to cast your vote for your favorite!
4/22/2010 5:44:46 PM
Highland Wool Contest ends soon! Sandra D wrote:
I think you have to go in and edit the project and make sure you click on the box that says you want it entered in the contest. I hope you do that, since I want to vote for it!

Hi Bri,

Sandra is correct, you can now go into your project (and all the projects you've submitted to our gallery in the past), and edit the details. If the project is using our Highland Wool, you can enter it into the contest. This time, though, I've edited the project so it's in the contest so that I could also merge the close-up of the collar and the full picture with details into one project listing. The link has been added to the list above.
5/3/2010 9:17:02 AM
Winner of April 2010 Draw! Our monthly prize for subscribers to our email mailing list who place orders with us is now in its second month, and we're very pleased share the name of our winner for April 2010.

Congratulations to Pauline of Calgary, Alberta, who won an elann credit of $502.66 - twice the value of her April purchases - she is a very lucky customer indeed!

One prize will be awarded each month, posted as a credit to the winner's elann website account, in the amount of twice the value of the winner's monthly elann purchases. To make sure you're in on our next draw based on May purchases, log in and click "your account" on the upper right hand corner of the site to verify that you're an email list subscriber.
edited by petra@elann on 5/3/2010
5/19/2010 8:37:08 AM
Shopping and my cart stays empty! hilary wrote:
I had this same problem yesterday (5/18) on Safari, but not on Firefox. Today, Safari is working. However on Firefox I am getting scary "invalid security certificate" messages when I try to log on.
edited by hilary on 5/19/2010

Hi Hilary,

I wonder if you could please send an email to my attention (petra@elann.com) with details about your progress through our website, both in Safari and Firefox, so that we can troubleshoot this problem for you, and forward it to our webmaster for resolution.

Thanks very much,
6/3/2010 3:08:33 PM
Winner of the May 2010 Draw! Please join us in congratulating Betty of Jerome, Idaho, the winner of our draw for May 2010. She won an elann credit of US $68.96 - twice the value of her May purchases!

One prize will be awarded each month, posted as a credit to the winner's elann website account, in the amount of twice the value of the winner's monthly elann purchases. To make sure you're in on our next draw based on May purchases, log in and click "your account" on the upper right hand corner of the site to verify that you're an email list subscriber.
edited by petra@elann on 6/3/2010
6/8/2010 8:37:24 AM
Sonata Project Contest ends soon! The Sonata Project Contest ends on June 30, 2010 - but there is still time to enter your completed elann.com Sonata project into our Project Gallery for a chance to win one of 3 prizes of $100.00 elann dollar credits!

As each project is entered, it will be added to the list below:

Forever 21 Tunic
Sonata Mermaid Castle Top
Sonata Victorian Lace Poncho
Peony Lariat
Sonata Rosebud Hat
Tahki Cotillion
Sue's Blue Tank Top
Little Diamond Purse
Log Cabin Baby Blanket
Sonata Vine Lace Tunic
Rose Bud Bouquet
Sonata summer top
Purse
Turquoise Shell Top
Nicole Waistcoat
Lacy Crochet Jacket
Drops Waistcoat and Skirt
Billie's Lace Cardigan
Sonata Crest of the Wave Lace Tank Top
The jersey with short sleeves
Butterfly Cardigan
Mission Falls Indian Mirror bag in elann Sonata
Adrienne Vittadini ribbed leaf patter pullover
Sonata Earth Tunic
Lavender lace
Sage Skirt from Interweaeve
Razzle Dazzle
Chloe Cardigan
Bozena Dress
Kimono sleeve tunic
Krista Lace Tee

To submit a project, click here, or go to our Project Gallery and click on 'Submit Your Project and Learn about our Project Contests!'
Fill in the text boxes and drop down menus, making sure to select the 'Submit for Sonata Project Contest' radio button (circle should be filled in). Once your project has been approved, please consider adding extra images to highlight special details about your project.

If you don't have an elann.com Sonata project to enter, please participate by voting for one of the projects that have been submitted!
edited by petra@elann on 6/29/2010
6/9/2010 3:37:55 PM
Elann yarn contests Hi Phyllis,

We don't have a list of upcoming contests, although there are definitely plans for more. If you'd like to plan some projects that might be part of a contest in the future, the best thing to do is begin working with elann.com brand yarns. To see potential options, hover your mouse over "Products" above, and select "yarns" from the menu that drops down. On the next page, select "Elann Collection" from the company box of the search criteria, and click on "Search Now" to see all of our current offerings.
6/10/2010 9:32:25 AM
Searching old order history CatBookMom wrote:
Is there any way to expand all of my old order history so I can search for a particular yarn purchase? I want to verify the lot number and don't have any memory of the date when I ordered the yarn.

Although it's not a current feature, I'm happy to report that a request to have a more accessible way to review your order history with elann.com has been noted. Unfortunately, I'm not certain about what may be involved in adding this to our site, or what the timeline might be. In the meantime, if you send your request to customerservice@elann.com, we're happy to help find what you're looking for.
6/10/2010 9:33:11 AM
Searching old order history Lizzie wrote:
I emailed this very question to Elann several months ago but have not yet received a reply. I used to refer often to my history for various reasons and find it very time consuming to search now.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive a response to your email - I've looked through our email logs, and haven't found your request. Could you please resend it to customerservice@elann.com, so that we can troubleshoot what happened to the first email, and respond? Thanks very much!
edited by petra@elann on 6/10/2010
6/13/2010 2:41:29 PM
Searching old order history Lizzie wrote:
I have contacted Elann again and am sure I will have a response tomorrow. Thank you for your help.

Hi Lizzie,

I just wanted to make sure that you received the email sent on Friday. Please let us know if it didn't arrive - thanks!
6/21/2010 7:29:01 AM
Sonata Project Contest ends soon! The Sonata Project Contest ends in just over a week - now is the time to submit your project and vote for your favorites!
6/24/2010 8:22:57 AM
Sonata Project Contest ends soon! Hi Marta,

Each community member is allowed 5 votes. You may vote for each project only once, may not vote for your own project, and you cannot "un-vote" once you've done so. You can use up all your votes in one visit, or cast them one by one.
6/29/2010 3:31:29 PM
Sonata Project Contest ends soon! Hello all - there are still entries being made to our Sonata Project Contest - be sure to cast your votes before midnight, Pacific Time, on June 30, 2010, or it will be too late!
7/6/2010 1:12:13 PM
Sonata Project Contest Winners! The results are in, and we would like to congratulate the three winners of our Sonata Project Contest!

They are:
Mission Falls Indian Mirror bag in elann Sonata - meinhardtwang-325780
Nicole Waistcoat - kellygirl
Bozena Dress - susannerobinson-063874

Honourable mentions go to the following projects:
Lacy Crochet Jacket - kellygirl
Peony Lariat- mch9orinda-453511
Sonata Lace Cardigan - Billie
Log Cabin Baby Blanket- ecolella-108163
Krista Lace Tee- jenjuniper24-959238
Adrienne Vittadini ribbed leaf patter pullover- patw
Tahki Cotillion- francia.jon-134236

Many thanks to all of our participants, and to everyone who took part by voting. Remember to watch this forum for our next project contest!
7/13/2010 9:47:40 AM
Winner of the June 2010 Draw! Congratulations to our lucky winner Ellen of Glendale, Missouri, who won US $19.80 in our draw for June 2010 - twice the value of her June purchases!

One prize will be awarded each month, posted as a credit to the winner's elann website account, in the amount of twice the value of the winner's monthly elann purchases. To make sure you're in on our next draw based on July purchases, log in and click "your account" on the upper right hand corner of the site to verify that you're an email list subscriber.
edited by angela@elann on 7/15/2010
7/20/2010 12:28:08 PM
liquid silver shawl help Hi Cheryl,

When you work this series of stitches, you will begin by slipping two stitches knitwise together from your left needle to your right needle - both the mounts and the stitches are now reversed. Next, you knit one stitch, and then pass the two stitches that you slipped together over the stitch you just knit, a decrease of 2 stitches.

Do let us know if that helps solve the mystery for you.

All the best,
8/1/2010 1:49:07 PM
Winner of the July 2010 Draw Congratulations to a Theresa of Wilsonville, Oregon, our winner for the month of July! Her prize is $444.66 USD, twice the value of her July, 2010 purchases! Please join us in offering our congratulations!

One prize will be awarded each month, posted as a credit to the winner's elann website account, in the amount of twice the value of the winner's monthly elann purchases. To make sure you're in on our next draw based on July purchases, log in and click "your account" on the upper right hand corner of the site to verify that you're an email list subscriber.
edited by petra@elann on 8/3/2010
pages: 1 2 3 4 5