Eileen - all messages by user

9/30/2008 3:25:10 PM
Whitby Sweater Instruction I am making the men`s Whitby Sweater and am confused as to what the instruction "yp2" means. I can only assume this is an increase stitch that somehow throws over the 2 purl stitches. However, when I can to the end of Panel Pattern C, I was short stitches. I can`t find this particular instruction anywhere. Is there a demo at your site? I love the knitting demos. They make knitting so much more fun.
9/30/2008 3:28:50 PM
Berets for Christmas After perusing many books at the library, I was disappointed to find no beret patterns. I love knitting in the round and berets are so much more practical for winter and they don`t squash the hair so much. Any ideas for beret patterns? I`d love a matching set with a scarf.
10/11/2008 3:42:12 PM
Cornish Knit Frock I love this pattern but can`t seem to get rows 5-9 completed. Specifically, after completing row 6, row 7 has purl stitches in the wrong place. Has anyone else had this problem? I have knit row 7 over and over.
12/23/2008 6:57:35 AM
Mint Blue Lana Gatto Bambini yarn I was so disappointed to see that this color was no longer available for purchase. Will there be more of this yarn available in the near future?
5/8/2011 7:07:40 AM
Our Winner for April 2011! I just purchased new yarn today. How do I find out more about entering to win? Is it a drawing, a completed project, etc?
pages: 1