lynnielooloo - all messages by user

1/9/2003 11:21:09 AM
Yarn color hard to find Have you tried that "TLC" yarn: synthetic, but works up really nice. It has a really nice purple, like a periwinkle blue colour, but I think there are some other purply shades as well!
1/9/2003 11:29:40 AM
Knitting for charity Just a thought for knitters out there. If you would like to do something for the homeless, something that is not time consuming, adult mittens, scarves, hats, etc. can always be used. Homeless shelters and centres for abused women will usually take any donated items and are always in need for adult sizes. Many times knitters think to make children sizes, not adult. It is also appreciated if the colours are appropriate - black, brown, gray, blue etc.

It`s a good way to get rid of a odd ball or two and there are lots of free patterns on the internet. Someone will appreciate your effort!
1/9/2003 11:29:40 AM
knitting for charity Just a thought for knitters out there. If you would like to do something for the homeless, something that is not time consuming, adult mittens, scarves, hats, etc. can always be used. Homeless shelters and centres for abused women will usually take any donated items and are always in need for adult sizes. Many times knitters think to make children sizes, not adult. It is also appreciated if the colours are appropriate - black, brown, gray, blue etc.

It`s a good way to get rid of a odd ball or two and there are lots of free patterns on the internet. Someone will appreciate your effort!
12/19/2009 6:37:12 PM
SIRDAR PATTERN - BUNTING BAG Pattern for baby bunting bag, made with snowflake. My copy got flooded, and looking for a replacement
3/14/2010 7:58:55 PM
Patons Cotton Top Beige I am pretty sure I have some in my stash. How much are you looking for and are you looking for the taupe or beige?
3/14/2010 8:12:39 PM
NORO I have some Kureyon that I would be willing to sell.
3/14/2010 8:14:20 PM
Naturally Woodland - 12 ply mohair -silver sprite I am sure I have some of that in my stash. If you still need some, email me and I will find it for you.
10/11/2011 7:18:25 PM
Do you have leftovers of Elan Esprit?? I know I have some kicking around, and if you are still interested, I will try to dig them out. Send me an email if you are interested.
1/28/2012 11:02:40 AM
Noro Cash Iroha - 14 skeins Hello! Very interested in the Noro. Is it still available?

Many thanks, and please email me at knitty_chick@ymail.com

Thanks,

Lynn
pages: 1