Libby - all messages by user

4/13/2004 4:53:48 PM
Christing gown That is just beautiful. How long did it take to finish?
4/13/2004 5:13:34 PM
for all you bird lovers I work in an industrial area and we have geese every year at this time. I honestly think that they migrate. The geese come in the spring and lay their eggs. Eventually they hatch and they are ugly actually but give them a couple of weeks and they are cute. This year we had several families!
4/13/2004 5:13:34 PM
for all you bird lovers I work in an industrial area and we have geese every year at this time. I honestly think that they migrate. The geese come in the spring and lay their eggs. Eventually they hatch and they are ugly actually but give them a couple of weeks and they are cute. This year we had several families!
4/15/2004 6:00:37 PM
afghans I agree with Fran for using acrylic yarn for an afghan because of the yardage required to make an afghan. I just finished an afghan using Lion Brand Yarn "homespun" and it is wonderful as well as warm. Furthermore, it crocheted up pretty fast.
Libby
afghans I agree with Fran for using acrylic yarn for an afghan because of the yardage required to make an afghan. I just finished an afghan using Lion Brand Yarn "homespun" and it is wonderful as well as warm. Furthermore, it crocheted up pretty fast.
Libby
Libby
6/25/2004 8:35:54 AM
Mohair-good golly!!! Is this yarn similar to the mohair yarn by "artful yarns"? I cant remember the name but the blend is quite similar and the pic of it looks similar as well.

Libby
6/25/2004 3:39:23 PM
YARN NEEDED I have a lot of 100% pendelton wool yarn. One cone a green and one cone a tan/brown. they have about 5000yds each and use a 2-5 needle. the problem is that I hate knitting with it as it is quite itchy and feels very waxy. however once it is washed it is better... if you want it let me know.
Libby
YARN NEEDED I have a lot of 100% pendelton wool yarn. One cone a green and one cone a tan/brown. they have about 5000yds each and use a 2-5 needle. the problem is that I hate knitting with it as it is quite itchy and feels very waxy. however once it is washed it is better... if you want it let me know.
Libby
Yarn needed I have a lot of 100% pendelton wool yarn. One cone a green and one cone a tan/brown. they have about 5000yds each and use a 2-5 needle. the problem is that I hate knitting with it as it is quite itchy and feels very waxy. however once it is washed it is better... if you want it let me know.
Libby
yarn needed I have a lot of 100% pendelton wool yarn. One cone a green and one cone a tan/brown. they have about 5000yds each and use a 2-5 needle. the problem is that I hate knitting with it as it is quite itchy and feels very waxy. however once it is washed it is better... if you want it let me know.
Libby
Libby
6/25/2004 3:43:41 PM
I Am The Frog Princess Eileen,

I am amazed that you actually ripped out all of the hard work out for a couple of stitches! I would have just left them and hoped that no one would notice them...you are my hero!
6/26/2004 3:28:02 AM
I Am The Frog Princess Eileen,

I probably would have ripped it out as well if it is for the fair. but I would probably cry and swear the entire time doing it!

What does DH stand for? it seems that everyone here has one...I`m guessing its for damn husband but I`m not exactly positive on that one.

Libby
6/26/2004 3:36:49 AM
Interesting topics the last few days ladies! there is alot of action going on here. Today I have to clean out the basement room that my husband has designated as "his" and we even call it the "war room." Now we all know what is going to happen if I clean the war room.... and he really doesnt want that to happen! Needless to say it has to be done as I am loosing my sewing/yarn room for the baby we are having in November. Today will be quite eventful for sure!

Libby
6/26/2004 11:23:06 AM
Interesting topics the last few days ladies! Well I have already knitted a sweater for her in the baby cashmere that was for sale on elann not to long ago. I just have to sew it together! Next is the matching booties.

I`m not sure what kind of mom I am, as I like it all! LOL I definately think that I want most of the items to be machine washable (which means no more of that wonderful cashmere).

As far as my DH is concerned, I think that I`m just gonna have to keep him around for a while. I`m sure that he will become useful....I`m just not gonna let him watch me clean out his room... maybe this will ease his pain some! LOL

Thanks for the congrats Benne.

Libby
6/27/2004 5:28:59 AM
Mission Accomplished! My DH and I cleaned out the "war room" to my satisfaction and today I am going to move in! And believe it or not, there were no casualties!

Libby
6/27/2004 2:48:20 PM
You know you`re a real knitter when... LOL! You are truely an obsessed knitter! Not that I`m critisizing you because I do it all the time.
6/28/2004 3:46:55 AM
new yarns up which site?
6/29/2004 2:05:13 PM
austerman Accapella Does anyone have any feelings about the yarn that is coming out tomorrow? I love the silver sage stuff but dont know what that acutal texture of the yarn is going ot be or what it will swatch out to look/feel like.
Libby
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25... Last