acb - all messages by user

10/1/2011 12:35:13 PM
Don't Forget to Vote! The September Project Contest is now officially closed, but voting remains open until midnight on October 7th. Pick your 5 favorites from the 15 Fabulous Entries, and cast your votes before October 7th.

The winner of a $100 elann account credit will be announced on October 8th!
10/29/2011 7:50:56 AM
Customize Your Kimono Contest! Marta wrote:
What a great idea! I cannot wait to see what comes up!
Regarding the rules, I would appreciate a clarification: when you say "applying whatever knit or crochet stitch pattern you desire to the schematic you'll find in the Free Patterns section of our website..." does it mean that the final measurements have to be the same as the schematic, or is there margin for variation within the general design/look?
TIA,
Marta

To retain the general design/look, the final measurements should be close to those of the schematic, but adjustments of an inch or two here and there would be fine.
11/10/2011 11:28:49 PM
October 2011 Project Contest Winner! Please join us in offering our congratulations to meg, knitter of the
Donegal Sweater
, our winner of a $100 elann account credit for her entry in our October 2011 Project Contest!

Don't forget to submit your project, knit in a current elann.com yarn, to our Project Gallery so that it might be included in an upcoming monthly Project Contest. Currently, submissions are being accepted for our
November 2011 Project Contest
- click on the link for complete details!
11/12/2011 10:09:38 AM
Project - Donegal Sweater Winner of the October Project of the Month - well done!
12/25/2011 11:41:45 AM
Happy Holidays! Greetings to all from the elves here at elann.com at this very special time of year. We wish you and yours peace, comfort, and good cheer.
2/20/2012 7:38:33 AM
Search Feature rosaliet wrote:
It would really be helpful if there was a search feature for the forums.

There is a search feature. Just under the first menu bar above, you'll see a line of links: Home, Recent Topics, Recent Posts, and then Search.
4/1/2012 10:27:55 AM
April 2012 Project Contest! Submit photos of your knit or crochet project, in one of the following elann.com yarns, for a chance to win a $100.00 elann account credit!

elann.com Bamboo Classic
elann.com Esprit
elann.com Incense
elann.com Lara
elann.com Luna
elann.com Lustrado
elann.com Merino Sock Yarn Blank
elann.com Pegasus
elann.com Peruvian Baby Cashmere
elann.com Peruvian Baby Lace Merino
elann.com Peruvian Baby Silk
elann.com Peruvian Highland Bulky
elann.com Peruvian Highland Chunky
elann.com Peruvian Highland Donegal
elann.com Peruvian Highland Wool
elann.com Peruvian Sierra Aran
elann.com Pure Angora
elann.com Silken Kydd
elann.com Sock It To Me Panoply
elann.com Sock It To Me Quartet
elann.com Sock It To Me Shades
elann.com Soie Bambou
elann.com Soie Lin
elann.com Sonata or Sonata Soft
elann.com Undyed Plume
elann.com Undyed Tuft Love
elann.com Undyed White Wedding
elann.com Undyed Zsa Zsa

Entries will be accepted until midnight, Pacific Time, April 30, 2012, and you are welcome to submit more than one entry.

Voting for this contest will remain open until midnight, Pacific Time, May 7th, and winners will be announced on Tuesday, May 8th.
4/1/2012 10:40:01 AM
March 2012 Project Contest - Don't Forget to Vote! The March contest is now officially closed, but voting remains open until midnight on April 7th. Pick your 5 favorites from this month's entries, and cast your votes before April 7th.

The winner of a $100 elann account credit will be announced on April 9th!
4/1/2012 9:13:00 PM
March 2012 Project Contest - Don't Forget to Vote! No problem, Manda - I've added it back to the March contest
4/29/2012 2:44:35 PM
April 2012 Project Contest! charmaine.peggese wrote:
Do I submit pictures in here? Or project gallery?

To the project gallery, please!
7/1/2012 8:52:58 AM
July 2012 Project of the Month Contest Submit photos of your knit or crochet project, in one of the following elann.com yarns, for a chance to win a $100.00 elann account credit!

elann.com Esprit
elann.com Incense
elann.com Lara
elann.com Luna
elann.com Lustrado
elann.com Pure Angora
elann.com Silken Kydd
elann.com Sock It To Me dankai
elann.com Sock It To Me Madrid
elann.com Sock It To Me Panoply
elann.com Sock It To Me Quartet
elann.com Sock It To Me Shades
elann.com Soie Bambou

Entries will be accepted until midnight, Pacific Time, July 31, 2012, and you are welcome to submit more than one entry.

Voting for this contest will remain open until midnight, Pacific Time, August 7th, and winners will be announced on Wednesday, August 8th.
edited by Shane@Elann.com on 7/3/2012
7/1/2012 9:13:56 AM
Don't Forget to Vote! The June Project of the Month contest is now officially closed, but voting remains open until midnight on July 7th. Pick your 5 favorites from this month's entries, and cast your votes before July 7th.
The winner of a $100 elann account credit will be announced on July 8th!
8/12/2012 7:54:07 AM
Project - Ishbel shawl Your shawl is beautiful, Olga! Would you like me to enter it into the August Project of the Month contest for you?
8/12/2012 7:18:02 PM
Project - Ishbel shawl olga.hill34 wrote:
thank you! it would be nice!

Done! Good luck!
9/10/2012 11:18:32 AM
September 2012 Designer of the Month Contest Do you design your own patterns using elann.com yarns? If so, we'd love to know about you and promote your work! Perhaps you offer your patterns for sale on your own site or on Ravelry, or perhaps you design garments for sale on Etsy. If so, we'd love nothing better than to feature what you create here on the elann.com website and on our Facebook Page to show elann members your creations and refer them to you.

Submit photos of your knit or crochet designs, in any of the following elann.com yarns, for a chance to win a $200.00 elann account credit, and have us promote your design!

elann.com Esprit
elann.com Incense
elann.com Lara
elann.com Lustrado
elann.com Silken Kydd

Entries will be accepted until midnight, Pacific Time, September 30th, 2012, and you are welcome to submit more than one entry.

Voting for this contest will remain open until midnight, Pacific Time, October 7th, and winners will be announced on Monday, October 8th.
10/1/2012 6:21:56 PM
October 2012 Designer of the Month Contest Do you design your own patterns using elann.com yarns? If so, we'd love to know about you and promote your work! Perhaps you offer your patterns for sale by dowload on your own site, Patternfish, Craftsy, or Ravelry, or perhaps you design garments for sale on Etsy. If so, we'd love nothing better than to feature what you create here on the elann.com website and on our Facebook Page to show elann members your creations and refer them to you.

Submit photos of your knit or crochet designs to our Project Gallery, in any of the following elann.com yarns, for a chance to win a $200.00 elann account credit, and have us promote your design!

elann.com Esprit
elann.com Incense
elann.com Lara
elann.com Lustrado
elann.com Silken Kydd

Entries will be accepted until midnight, Pacific Time, October 31st, 2012, and you are welcome to submit more than one entry. Please note that projects previously submitted to this gallery cannot be submitted again to future contests.

Voting for this contest will remain open until midnight, Pacific Time, November 7th, and winners will be announced on Thursday, November 8th.
10/8/2012 1:06:03 PM
September 2012 Designer of the Month WINNER! Our thanks to everyone who entered the September 2012 Designer of the Month Contest. Please join us in offering our congratulations to meg, our winner of a $200 elann account credit for her design Inspired Booties!

Entries are now being accepted for our October Designer of the Month Contest - Click here for complete details!
10/16/2012 9:41:08 AM
Project - Inspired Bootees Yes, there's a pattern, Laura, and we'll be featuring it on this website soon. In the meantime, it's available for purchase on Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/inspired-bootees
11/1/2012 10:08:48 AM
Three New Contests for Winter 2012 This morning marks the first day of 3 new contests that we're running simultaneously until January 31st:

Winter 2012 Designer Contest
Winter 2012 Elann Yarn Project Contest
Winter 2012 Open Project Contest

Click here to get all the details.
2/1/2013 7:42:30 AM
Spring 2013 Project & Design Contests Start Today! Three new Spring 2013 project and design contests start today and end on April 30th – get all the details here!
pages: First ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73