acb - all messages by user

2/8/2005 5:59:03 PM
Stitches West Yes, Laura, we live in Tsawwassen, a small community to the south of Vancouver, BC. It is very beautiful, because we`re bordered by ocean to the west and to the south as well. The shot you see on the homepage looks west, out to the ferries which travel to Vancouver Island, and just south, to the left of the shot, is the US/Canada border.

Melanie, you`re right about the level of energy that trade shows entail. I have to confess that my introverted personality has always stopped me to date!
2/8/2005 5:59:03 PM
Stitches West Yes, Laura, we live in Tsawwassen, a small community to the south of Vancouver, BC. It is very beautiful, because we`re bordered by ocean to the west and to the south as well. The shot you see on the homepage looks west, out to the ferries which travel to Vancouver Island, and just south, to the left of the shot, is the US/Canada border.

Melanie, you`re right about the level of energy that trade shows entail. I have to confess that my introverted personality has always stopped me to date!
2/13/2005 1:12:38 PM
Refinements to "Notify Me" Programming Since I last posted about this new programming, Peter and I have been working on refining it, to make it more useful for you. We`ve now added it to the Yarn Archive (click "Info/Help" and then "Yarn Archive"), so that where possibility exists that we`ll be able to re-stock a yarn - e.g. our own Peruvian and Endless Summer Collections, as well as Den-m-Nit, Packucho, and several Filatura di Crosa yarns - you`ll see an envelope icon in front of the yarn name. Just click on the envelope, and you`ll be notified if we bring in new stock!
2/13/2005 2:03:37 PM
Refinements to "Notify Me" Programming Sneak Peek would actually be sooner, because it tells of yarns to come, and its "Notify Me" function emails you the day before the yarn becomes available. The archive "Notify Me" programming would email you once a re-stocked yarn was actually available for sale again.
2/15/2005 6:07:16 AM
Happy Birthday Shui Kuen! Special happy wishes to you today, Shui Kuen - you`re a very special person!
2/15/2005 6:07:16 AM
Happy Birthday Shui Kuen! Special happy wishes to you today, Shui Kuen - you`re a very special person!
2/16/2005 9:40:36 AM
Question for Ann -- Peruvian merino? Hi Bea,
We have no immediate plans for such a yarn, but I`ll certainly keep your suggestion in mind.
2/19/2005 8:55:54 AM
I QUIT work! Congratulations, Bets. You`re an inspiring woman, and I wish you every success.
2/21/2005 11:31:32 AM
Will Sonata and Esprit come back as prints? Hi Bets,
Probably not this year - both were much slower to sell last season than the solids. It could have been the fault of either the color choices or a trend away from prints; I`m still not sure, so the jury is still out for the future.
2/21/2005 12:52:51 PM
Will Sonata and Esprit come back as prints? There were more colorways, Carol - the ones you see are just the remaining colors from the initial offering.
2/22/2005 6:00:21 AM
Happy Birthday Chartreuseshepherd!! Hope this day brings you lots of happiness!
2/22/2005 6:40:49 AM
Uros?? It was only a small amount from a return Cate, and it was quickly snapped up!
2/22/2005 1:25:21 PM
missing pattern Hi Sharon,
Here`s a link to the poncho pattern:
http://secure.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=40024
2/23/2005 9:24:18 AM
ACK! Error message when shopping online Hope all is well for everyone now. My apologies for the frustration! If you find that the problem we had this morning is still causing an error message for you, you will need to do the following:
- Close your browser
- Re-open it, and log on anew.
- Once you`re logged, in, you should see a screen that shows you items already in your cart. Delete them.
- Add the Baby Silk to your cart anew, and the problem should be clear.
2/25/2005 10:49:29 AM
Happy Birthday Daryl! Happy, Happy Day, Daryl! Your Men in Ponchos picture is great!
2/28/2005 6:34:23 AM
And The Oscar For Best Birthday Girl Goes To..........BETSY!! Yes, a big round of applause for you Bets, and more good wishes for your new venture - you go girl!
3/1/2005 8:04:44 AM
Happy Birthday Alice! Many happy returns of the day, Alice - I can`t even begin to tell you how much we all appreciate your expert and generous help.
3/1/2005 8:04:44 AM
Happy Birthday Alice! Many happy returns of the day, Alice - I can`t even begin to tell you how much we all appreciate your expert and generous help.
3/1/2005 6:54:12 PM
Questions for Ann Hi Kim,
Just click "Info/Help" and then "Yarn Archive" and you`ll see this yarn listed. Beside it is a "notify me" icon (an envelope), which you can click to be notified when we re-stock. And yes, not only will you be notified if you do this, but any re-stock will also be listed under "What`s New".
3/3/2005 12:49:27 PM
Ann, you`re BOLD! :-)
Since your sweater is so beautifully textured, you`ll have to be careful not to catch anything except the fuzz! Margaux brought me a 90% anorga sweater the other day (she still brings me her hand washing!), and it was covered in pills -- it took only minutes to restore it looking like new, but then, it had no texture to it. Let me know how it goes with this!
pages: First ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34... Last