acb - all messages by user

1/20/2004 7:08:25 AM
felting Thanks for this excellent discussion!

I`ve never heard of color grabber sheets before - what are they? I`ve also never heard of Orange Clean - is it a rinse agent?

We get frequently get emails from Elann customers, asking if a particular yarn is good for felting, so anytime someone finds a particular yarn works well, it`s great to hear about it!

I`ve never heard of color grabber sheets before - what are they? I`ve also never heard of Orange Clean - is it a rinse agent?

We get frequently get emails from Elann customers, asking if a particular yarn is good for felting, so anytime someone finds a particular yarn works well, it`s great to hear about it!
FELTING Thanks for this excellent discussion!

Felting Thanks for this excellent discussion!

FELTING Thanks for this excellent discussion!

1/20/2004 8:13:13 AM
felting Thanks - I`m going to check for both color grabber sheets and Orange Clean the next time I`m shopping. It could be that we don`t have them in Canada, but I`m sure going to try to find them!
felting Thanks - I`m going to check for both color grabber sheets and Orange Clean the next time I`m shopping. It could be that we don`t have them in Canada, but I`m sure going to try to find them!
FELTING Thanks - I`m going to check for both color grabber sheets and Orange Clean the next time I`m shopping. It could be that we don`t have them in Canada, but I`m sure going to try to find them!
Felting Thanks - I`m going to check for both color grabber sheets and Orange Clean the next time I`m shopping. It could be that we don`t have them in Canada, but I`m sure going to try to find them!
Felting Thanks - I`m going to check for both color grabber sheets and Orange Clean the next time I`m shopping. It could be that we don`t have them in Canada, but I`m sure going to try to find them!
FELTING Thanks - I`m going to check for both color grabber sheets and Orange Clean the next time I`m shopping. It could be that we don`t have them in Canada, but I`m sure going to try to find them!
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25... Last