acb - all messages by user

10/17/2004 5:46:59 PM
Question for Ann Hi Libby,
Sorry, but I received nothing. Could you try sending them again? After you click the "Submit" button, you should receive one of two messages: if the file is too large, you`ll get a message to that effect, and if it is accepted, you should get a message to say that your photo will be reviewed and posted within 48 hours.

I`m glad you asked!
Question For Ann Hi Libby,
Sorry, but I received nothing. Could you try sending them again? After you click the "Submit" button, you should receive one of two messages: if the file is too large, you`ll get a message to that effect, and if it is accepted, you should get a message to say that your photo will be reviewed and posted within 48 hours.

I`m glad you asked!

I`m glad you asked!

I`m glad you asked!

I`m glad you asked!

I`m glad you asked!

I`m glad you asked!

I`m glad you asked!

I`m glad you asked!

I`m glad you asked!
10/18/2004 9:56:46 AM
Jo Sharp Tweed question for Ann It`s very deep purple, Patricia.
10/19/2004 7:23:28 AM
sulk Not to worry, Bets - after the evaporation of the solid colors last week, I was able to order more of not just the solids, but the tweeds too – if the shipment arrives as ordered, we’ll have more of every tweed color, except 115 Wintergrass. It`s way to us, as we "speak"!
10/19/2004 6:22:31 PM
Oh-the new VK is in! How about the No Smoking design (#5) for your DD, Bets?
10/23/2004 8:21:16 AM
Diane -- new White Lies pattern? I`ve ordered it, Bea!
10/24/2004 11:07:30 AM
Sneak peaks, sneak peeks! If you have Book 6 - Village, you`ll find quite a few patterns for Silkroad Ultra (bulky weight)in it, Bea. They are scanned and described if you click "View Contents" when you go to the book on this site.
10/24/2004 7:19:57 PM
Sneak peaks, sneak peeks! Good names, Lisa! "Klinker" is navy blue and you`re right - "Cardamon" is a mustard color:-)
10/27/2004 6:38:27 PM
Who`s going to watch the lunar eclipse "Well you`re where you should be all the time, and when you`re not you`re" . . . on Sneak Peek!

Sing one for me too, Benne . . . when I hear the word eclipse, this song also pops into my head -- "Once upon a time there was light in my life, but there’s only love in the dark. Nothing I can say, a total eclipse of the heart."
10/30/2004 7:20:12 PM
It IS Monday You get the prize, Theresa! I posted the colors at 6:08 p.m. Pacific Time, and you posted an hour later.

I hope the colors are all you`ve been hoping for, ladies. MacChick, the "seashell pink" is what the mill produced from the sample I sent them for "ballet pink". It`s not 100% right -- a bit too far toward pink, so I didn`t feel it deserved the name "ballet pink" - next time!
10/31/2004 6:45:32 AM
Knit1 Elann decided to advertise in Knit1, with an eye to converting all those new younger knitters out there into Elannites! We`re on page 15, advertising Highland Wool. I received my advertiser`s copy a few days ago, and was very impressed with the look of the publication. It`s got lots of hip, young projects, and its photography is beautiful and "Very Vogue".
11/1/2004 7:17:34 AM
Oh Ann! Thanks, Eileen - we took that shot for the Knit.1 ad!
pages: First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28... Last