mwrosenblatt - all messages by user

8/5/2011 8:45:20 AM
elann Linen Beach Danielle L wrote:
Looking for at least 1 ball of Linen Beach in light blue (color 09).
2 balls would be fantastic, but I could manage with one.
Thanks,
Danielle

Hi I have 3 skeins + other left from a project. I would be happy to sell you what ever amount you want. Color 09, Lot S.
8/6/2011 6:36:45 PM
elann Linen Beach Danielle L wrote:
Hi, I will take 2 skeins of Linen Beach in color 09 lot S. This is really great, as I did not expect to get a positive reply on this post after such a while. I live in Canada, but able to pay in USD with a bank draft. Please let me know how you would like to proceed at your convenience.

How about $5.00 / skein + shipping costs. my email is mwrosenblatt@yahoo.com -- let's work it out from there. Thanks.
9/13/2011 2:03:07 AM
Shawled Collared Cardigan Rossini Yarn Hi Everyone,

I recently purchased both the Rossini Yarn and began working on the Shawl Collard Cardigan featured as #30 in Knitsimple Fall 2009. I believe the editors and pattern was not carefully edited and very vague. (one person on Ravelry was frustrated and put her project aside). I will raise any vague issues here since this may affect other knitters and will add something onto Ravelry as I progress. It makes sense to raise the questions here since other knitters may make this pattern.

For the Center Front Shaping:
The increases look asymmetric: k1, inc1 at one end Knit to last 3 sts then inc1 and k2. I will adjust that but should the increases be done as well before and after the 2 markers that are placed.

When the armholes get shaped, there are no instructions for dividing the pattern. I get that, but the information should have been more explicit.
2/7/2013 10:07:39 AM
Fiesta Yarn Socorro Alaska I am looking for 1 skein of Socorro in Alaska
pages: 1