HomeElann AnnouncementsCustomize Your Kimono Contest!
Messages in this topic - RSS
10/25/2011 11:25:04 AM
psophia17
psophia17
Posts 100

Fire Place Kimono, above, designed by Shui Kuen Kozinski with Ann Cannon-Brown, is perfect for customizing. Create your own version using one of the elann.com yarns listed below, applying whatever knit or crochet stitch pattern you desire to the schematic you'll find in the Free Patterns section of our website, and submit your finished project to the Project Gallery for a chance to win one of 3 prizes of $100.00 elann dollar credits!

elann.com Bamboo Classic
elann.com Esprit
elann.com Incense
elann.com Lara
elann.com Luna
elann.com Lustrado
elann.com Merino Sock Yarn Blank
elann.com Pegasus
elann.com Peruvian Baby Cashmere
elann.com Peruvian Baby Lace Merino
elann.com Peruvian Baby Silk
elann.com Peruvian Highland Bulky
elann.com Peruvian Highland Chunky
elann.com Peruvian Highland Donegal
elann.com Peruvian Highland Wool
elann.com Peruvian Sierra Aran
elann.com Pure Angora
elann.com Silken Kydd
elann.com Sock It To Me dankai
elann.com Sock It To Me Madrid
elann.com Sock It To Me Panoply
elann.com Sock It To Me Quartet
elann.com Sock It To Me Shades
elann.com Soie Bambou
elann.com Soie Lin
elann.com Sonata or Sonata Soft
elann.com Undyed Plume
elann.com Undyed Tuft Love
elann.com Undyed White Wedding
elann.com Undyed Zsa Zsa

Entries will be accepted until midnight, Pacific Time, December 31st, 2011, and you are welcome to submit more than one entry. Voting for this contest will remain open until midnight, Pacific Time, Saturday, January 7th, and winners will be announced on Monday, January 9th.
10/27/2011 8:17:56 PM
Marta
Marta
Posts 2140
What a great idea! I cannot wait to see what comes up!
Regarding the rules, I would appreciate a clarification: when you say "applying whatever knit or crochet stitch pattern you desire to the schematic you'll find in the Free Patterns section of our website..." does it mean that the final measurements have to be the same as the schematic, or is there margin for variation within the general design/look?
TIA,
Marta
10/29/2011 7:50:56 AM
acb
acb
Posts 1462
Marta wrote:
What a great idea! I cannot wait to see what comes up!
Regarding the rules, I would appreciate a clarification: when you say "applying whatever knit or crochet stitch pattern you desire to the schematic you'll find in the Free Patterns section of our website..." does it mean that the final measurements have to be the same as the schematic, or is there margin for variation within the general design/look?
TIA,
Marta

To retain the general design/look, the final measurements should be close to those of the schematic, but adjustments of an inch or two here and there would be fine.
pages: 1
HomeElann AnnouncementsCustomize Your Kimono Contest!