HomeDesperately Seeking Sierra Aran - Fiddlhead Green
Messages in this topic - RSS
10/4/2011 9:20:49 AM
ElenaRosenberg
ElenaRosenberg
Posts 9
I'm in need of 6 skeins of Sierra Aran in Fiddlehead Green - - it's currently out of stock at Elann. I'm in the US. Thanks so much.
10/4/2011 9:31:15 AM
maggie
maggie
Posts 59
Hi Elana,

I just noticed your post looking for our Sierra Aran in Fiddle Head Green. While this color is currently out of stock it has been reordered and we are hoping to receive this shipment in the next little while. May I suggest you tick off to email you when stock levels increase. You will find this located below the picture image on the product page for Sierra Aran. This way when our shipment arrives and is ready again for sale you will be among the first to know.

All the best,
Maggie
10/4/2011 11:04:01 AM
ElenaRosenberg
ElenaRosenberg
Posts 9
Maggie, thank you for the update. Can you give me an idea of when this colorway might be back in stock? Is it a matter of days/weeks, etc? Thanks again!
10/4/2011 3:22:33 PM
maggie
maggie
Posts 59
Hi Elana,

Unfortunately I can't give you a date for the arrival of our shipment of Sierra Aran. If someone should have the number of balls you need I would go ahead and take them. If no one responds at least you know the yarn should be on its way. May I ask if you ticked off to be emailed about ay returns or restock of this yarn?

All the best,
Maggie
10/5/2011 11:53:02 AM
ElenaRosenberg
ElenaRosenberg
Posts 9
Maggie, should there be a pop up window that opens up when i click on 'email me when stock levels' increase?
10/6/2011 1:40:54 PM
maggie
maggie
Posts 59
Hi Elana,

When you tick off to have us email you for a certain yarn, the page should refresh and reopen at your Profile page. When you scroll down you should see the yarn listed at the bottom of the page.

All the best,
Maggie
11/1/2011 9:28:23 AM
ElenaRosenberg
ElenaRosenberg
Posts 9
Maggie, it has been about a month since our last exchange here. Any word on when Sierra Aran will be restocked? Thank you.
pages: 1
HomeDesperately Seeking Sierra Aran - Fiddlhead Green