HomeElann AnnouncementsOur Winner for April 2011!
Messages in this topic - RSS
5/2/2011 10:23:30 AM
psophia17
psophia17
Posts 100
Congratulations to Cori of Manhattan, Kansas, our winner for April of 2011! Her prize is $292.16 USD, twice the subtotal of her April 2011 purchases - please join us in offering our congratulations!

One prize will be awarded each month, posted as a credit to the winner's elann website account, in the amount of twice the subtotal of the winner's monthly elann purchases. To make sure you're in on our next draw based on May purchases, log in and click "your account" on the upper right hand corner of the site to verify that you're an email list subscriber.
5/8/2011 7:07:40 AM
Eileen
Eileen
Posts 6
I just purchased new yarn today. How do I find out more about entering to win? Is it a drawing, a completed project, etc?
5/8/2011 1:41:47 PM
acb
acb
Posts 1465
Eileen wrote:
I just purchased new yarn today. How do I find out more about entering to win? Is it a drawing, a completed project, etc?

You're automatically entered into the monthly draw with every order you place, Eileen, provided you're subscribed to receive our email updates. If you're not sure about this, click "your account" at the very top right of the site, and the account page will show you if you're signed up for emails.

You'll also now be automatically entered in the Update Your Avatar Contest, which will also be an electronic draw - no project necessary.
pages: 1
HomeElann AnnouncementsOur Winner for April 2011!