HomeElann ChatMy Deep Forest Sierra Aran arrived today.
Messages in this topic - RSS
10/21/2010 4:18:36 PM
Amy QOY
Amy QOY
Posts 3839
I don't know what I am going to do with it, but it is a beautiful color. I won't just look at it; it is one of my faves to knit with. Anyone else get any? What are you going to do with it?
10/22/2010 6:44:13 AM
Daryl
Daryl
Posts 3079
Ahh, you are one of the ones to whom my credit card owes a debt of gratitude for snagging the Deep Forest while I was still trying to be strong! It is a gorgeous color on the monitor, I can imagine how pretty in person. How much did you get? I tried to tell myself that it was FATE that this was on Bag sale again when I had just decided that I made a mistake by not getting some when it was on sale earlier this fall and that the NEXT time it was on sale I would snag some, but then the Garnet was gone too fast and I couldn't decide which color I wanted so I ditzed around until the selections were made for me. I used the Blackberry wine and Blueberry already, have some Fiddlehead and some Atlantis marinating in the stash and finally broke for the Thistle this time. How much did you get? I'm thinking either the Central Park hoodie, the new hoodie can't remember it's name on the cover of Knit Scene done in Purple Donegal Tweed, or another Mr. GreenJeans.
10/22/2010 9:07:07 AM
Amy QOY
Amy QOY
Posts 3839
I only bought one bag. Which was so foolish, because other than a shawl or throw it won't be enough for anything. It is a perfect mix of dark teal and brown. I love it.
10/25/2010 7:48:29 AM
Daryl
Daryl
Posts 3079
One bag should be plenty for Mr. Greenjeans. I made a size medium with 7 skeins of Blueberry and it is fairly roomy and WARM. If that doesn't float your boat the beauty of these BEFORE sales is that if you really like it, and find The Perfect Pattern, but need an additional skein or two is it still there to be thrown in with the next order of something irresistable.
pages: 1
HomeElann ChatMy Deep Forest Sierra Aran arrived today.