HomeDesperately Seeking Herrschners White 2-ply Afghan Yarn - Need 1 Skein
Messages in this topic - RSS
8/30/2010 8:05:23 PM
jesc_capps
jesc_capps
Posts 2
A lady I know ordered a Herrschners afghan kit several years ago. She couldn’t figure out the pattern, so I am making the afghan for her. Over the years, we are short one skein of white yarn. I am looking for ANY remnants of Herrschners 2-ply (sport weight) white afghan yarn. It must be the “older” variety, with the Herrschners name running the length of the skein. I will gladly pay for the yarn and the shipping. It must be white (no off-whites). I am within 11 rows of finishing this afghan, 6 of which are white, and I desperately need this yarn. Can you help?

FYI. The newer Herrschners yarn is lighter weight, and can’t be used with the older yarn. I’ve already tried the easy route of just ordering another skein. The newer yarn has the Herrschners name wrapped around the skein.

I will certainly accept partial skeins. I doubt I can trade, but I can certainly buy and pay shipping. Please let me know what you have. Thanks!!
9/25/2010 12:05:43 PM
jesc_capps
jesc_capps
Posts 2
Two people on ravelry.com sent me partial skeins, so I was able to finish the afghan! THANK YOU, elann community! It was very reassuring to have another place to look!
pages: 1
HomeDesperately Seeking Herrschners White 2-ply Afghan Yarn - Need 1 Skein