HomeElann ChatPicasso Aran Color Question
Messages in this topic - RSS
7/29/2010 7:36:17 PM
Marta
Marta
Posts 2140
Do any of the colorways in Picasso Aran coordinate with the previously offered Picasso DK?

Thanks in advance.
8/1/2010 1:57:03 PM
psophia17
psophia17
Posts 100
Hi Marta,

I believe some of the colorways are in some cases similar, however they aren't quite the same. We'll post an update with a more specific answer for you as soon as we have compared the two yarns for you.
8/2/2010 12:58:49 PM
angelah
angelah
Posts 63
Hi Marta,

none of the Picasso Aran colors are a direct match for the Picasso DK due to the different grist and combination of colors.

For example, Picasso Aran Spiced Wine (color 19) has many of the same colors as the Picasso DK Mulled Wine (color 5875), but the different grist and combination of colors causes different colors to be more apparent.

Is there a particular color that you wish to match? If there is, we'll do our best to let you know which color of the Picasso Aran might work best with your Picasso DK.

Best wishes,
Angela
8/2/2010 7:58:33 PM
Marta
Marta
Posts 2140
Thank you, Petra and Angela. I thought there was a similarity in color between Chestnut and Fresh Earth, Montagna and Blue Smoke, Grey Goosedown and Lynx, Smooth Grey and Grey Tweed. Since I still have a little Picasso DK in the aforementioned colors, my mind started seeing possibilities...

I do appreciate the clarifications.

All the best!
pages: 1
HomeElann ChatPicasso Aran Color Question