HomeGeneral ChatOur Favorite Irish Woman!!!
Messages in this topic - RSS
7/16/2010 3:29:24 AM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
Did everyone see Eileen's ballet wrap on About.com????!?!?!?!? Anyway she designed and posted the pattern up there. Its also on ravelry...(I ravelryed it of course!)

Sorry I dont have the link but its there!

Libby
7/16/2010 6:58:10 AM
kellygirl
kellygirl
Posts 1406
It's super cute. The model is adorable too!
7/17/2010 6:44:37 PM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
I had the darnedest time finding it on About.com. There's a pattern tab on the main page, but I couldn't find Eileen's pattern included. So I went through Rav. For anyone who's not a member of Ravelry, here's the link [http://knitting.about.com/od/childrenspatterns/a/toddler-wrap-cardigan.htm ] to Eileen's toddler ballet wrap pattern.
7/17/2010 11:13:48 PM
ecasey
ecasey
Posts 2668
It's true - the knitting guide is debuting the patterns in her blog, but there aren't any direct links as yet under the patterns tab. Really it seems like the only way people can find them (once they get further down where no one is looking) is by me self-promoting on FB and Ravelry! I don't know why it hasn't been done yet - I don't want to be rude or pushy, and she has a lot of work on, but I wish it could get done faster. I'm assuming there will have to be a new category for garments as all the existing patterns there are mainly scarves or washcloths.

--
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the STARS!" (Oscar Wilde)
pages: 1
HomeGeneral ChatOur Favorite Irish Woman!!!