HomeElann AnnouncementsHighland Wool Contest winners!
Messages in this topic - RSS
5/3/2010 1:50:05 PM
angelah
angelah
Posts 63
Congratulations to the winners of our elann.com Peruvian Highland Wool project contest.

The five winning projects and their creators are:
Symon's Valley Blanket - anuahs
Oak Leaf Hoodie - buriedinfibre
Sydney's Sweater - Libby
Willow's Cabled Pullover - meg
Mon Gilet de Laine - Nora's Sweater - cbahalo-344137

Honorable mentions also go to the following projects:
DH's Gansey - Libby
Two Measures of Joy - meg
Pearl the Knitter - evelyn
Olympic Luminen - nkfoster21-865941
Vittadini pullover - Libby

We’d like to thank all of the entrants for entering such beautiful and inspired projects and all of the voters for participating. We hope that everyone enjoyed seeing the entries and voting in the contest - keep your eyes peeled for our next contest featuring a long-time elann.com summertime favourite!
5/3/2010 5:58:16 PM
anuahs
anuahs
Posts 1
Thank you to everyone who voted for my Symon's Valley Blanket! I am so surprised, as there are so many beautiful projects in the gallery.
5/3/2010 8:30:16 PM
Sandra D
Sandra D
Posts 4497
Congratulations to all! I've been inspired and amazed by the range in variety of knitting and uses of all the entries...what color combinations, cables, textures, lace and novel ways of putting a sweater together...Highland Wool truly sings in these beautiful projects!
5/3/2010 8:34:00 PM
Sandra D
Sandra D
Posts 4497
anuahs wrote:
Thank you to everyone who voted for my Symon's Valley Blanket! I am so surprised, as there are so many beautiful projects in the gallery.

Your blanket is so wonderful, both the design and the knitting!
5/4/2010 2:11:44 PM
pamikity
pamikity
Posts 22
Although I did not win the Peruvian Highland Wool project contest, anyone who has knit with this yarn is a winner. The versatile entires demonstrate the broad applications of projects - great stitch definition, felting, and wide selection of colors, too. Needless to say, Elann provides quality and value in many yarn offerings, and the contest adds interest and fun for those of us whose passion is knitting...
I have six white boxes of different yarns from Elann, so I can create more PhylliSweaters.
Phyllis
5/5/2010 12:13:25 PM
Jamie
Jamie
Posts 3462
Congratulations to all the winners. Your projects were outstanding. All the entries were wonderfully varied and interesting. Happy knitting to all, Jamie
5/5/2010 6:30:04 PM
Sandra D
Sandra D
Posts 4497
angela@elann wrote:
We’d like to thank all of the entrants for entering such beautiful and inspired projects and all of the voters for participating. We hope that everyone enjoyed seeing the entries and voting in the contest - keep your eyes peeled for our next contest featuring a long-time elann.com summertime favourite!

Angela, is the next contest with Sonata? I found the description of the Sonata contest on the project gallery page. If it is Sonata, are projects with the Sonata Print (now discontinued) also eligible?
pages: 1
HomeElann AnnouncementsHighland Wool Contest winners!