HomeElann ChatMy cashmere came
Messages in this topic - RSS
4/10/2010 12:03:32 PM
Amy QOY
Amy QOY
Posts 3839
It is very nice. The Sienna was a little more orange than the red I thought, but it is still lovely and l am looking forward to knitting something pretty with it.
4/10/2010 2:15:21 PM
Jamie
Jamie
Posts 3462
n
4/10/2010 2:20:58 PM
Jamie
Jamie
Posts 3462
Hi Amy, THe cashmere is soft but sturday. I got the Murano Glass, a greenish teal. I hope for a hat and scarf. I finally got some CANTATA, in almost all the colors. Hope to make a sweater or vest, and a scarf/throw of some kind. This is how I'm handling my yarn diet--still buying yarn and knitting as fast as possible. Have you made a project from your many-colored Canata? I love all the colors.
Jamie
4/13/2010 7:58:31 AM
Amy QOY
Amy QOY
Posts 3839
My crochet squares afghan is hibernating. It is about 20% done. I need to pull it back out. It is the perfect project for the cantata since every new color combination is lovely. The colors really do work together in all combinations.
4/13/2010 8:30:49 AM
Jamie
Jamie
Posts 3462
Amy, Crochet for the Cantata sounds lovely. It's a light weight yarn. I plan to do a similar square afghan with my colors. Plus a vest or something with the Persimmon and Brown/black color (can't recall the name). I bet it's lovely weather where you live.
Happy Spring to you!
Jamie
pages: 1
HomeElann ChatMy cashmere came