HomeGeneral Chatreverse-date order of posts
Messages in this topic - RSS
3/9/2010 9:40:50 PM
Billie
Billie
Posts 2646
Is it possible to view posts in reverse-date order? Whenever I go to a thread to view unread posts, I have to go through all of the old ones first. I know there is the "recent topics" in the Community drop down menu. But if I click any of the threads, I am linked to the first page of the thread & again have to start from the beginning post .

Am I missing something here...like a button to click or something?
3/10/2010 6:34:24 AM
suzeeq
suzeeq
Posts 112
If there is a button, I haven't found it yet either....

For a topic with just a few posts it's not so bad, but when there's a dozen or more it's a little bit of a hassle.

ETA - I think the permalink button takes you directly to the post, and it would be nice if it showed on the Recent Posts page. I imagine it's for referring to a specific post in another thread.
edited by suzeeq on 3/10/2010
3/10/2010 9:32:15 AM
acb
acb
Posts 1465
I'll see if Peter and Shinichi can put a reverse sorting feature in place.

It may take a week or two for them to look at, however, as they have their hands full right now as we work through the host of small issues that always surface when something is new. Rest assured, however, that I'll put it on their list. I also noticed that I'm not getting notified when I ask to be notified when reply posted, and I've put this on their list too.
edited by ACB on 3/10/2010
3/10/2010 11:13:41 AM
Billie
Billie
Posts 2646
Thanks for adding this to the Honey-Do list, ACB!
3/10/2010 2:06:23 PM
Dianepurls
Dianepurls
Posts 28
Billie wrote:
Thanks for adding this to the Honey-Do list, ACB!

Thanks for suggesting this Billie:-)

I was thinking the same thing but didn't think to ask!
pages: 1
HomeGeneral Chatreverse-date order of posts