2/27/2010 10:06:29 AM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
OK I`m seriously considering this yarn.... especially the following colors....Chocolate, Mandarin, golden yellow, both greens, and both greys...

Are those colors a pipe dream for me? This is where I need Betsy to say...."UM Libs? you know those colors will make you look like you are gonna puke"

OR do you all think that I can pull it off... IF I just use the golden yellow and the mandarin colors sparingly in the colored yolk section of the sweater and have the main color be either the fawn or one of the greys. Please say "yes Libs, you can do it!"`
2/28/2010 6:32:43 AM
MacChick
MacChick
Posts 3590
Thye`re beautiful colors... even a little "egg-ish" (sorry, couldn`t resist playing with the irony of your accidental pun).

I say get them.
2/28/2010 11:54:06 AM
bets
bets
Posts 18978
Um, Libs? Fer Realz? You`ve been looking at Wild Apple, weren`t you? (haha!)

I know, there is so much yellow and orange in fashion right now. As long as you use them as accent, and REALLY far away from your face. Like on the cuffs... ;-)
3/1/2010 3:28:30 AM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
Yes Mam, you`re right.... I`ll pass and pray to God that Ann gets something in similar to this in my colors....

Yep I was looking at the Wild Apple but honestly the Blue Shimmer is my favorite...
3/3/2010 4:22:22 AM
bri
bri
Posts 3164
I`m with Bets on this, Libs. I love the orange but I know I will look like the Tropicana mascot if I am not careful. There will be other yarn in your colors and mine too. We know this! :)
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatSolo Mio Again