2/27/2010 7:20:57 AM
can`t seem to send the photo, any suggestions?
2/27/2010 9:56:49 AM
acb
acb
Posts 1465
What kind of problem are you having, Dorothy? Are you getting an error message when you try to submit? Let me know, and I`ll do my best to help.
2/27/2010 10:52:51 AM
I am following the instruction to `send photo` but nothing is happening, not even an error message. If you could walk me through it ?
2/27/2010 6:57:57 PM
acb
acb
Posts 1465
Sure, no problem. Simply:

- Click "Send Photo" on left frame, under chat center photo
- if you`re not logged in, you`ll be asked log in
- once logged in, you`ll be taken to the photo submission page, where you`ll need to:
- enter caption
- click the "Browse" button to access and upload your photo from your own hard drive
- click "submit".

Just be sure, by checking file information on your own hard drive, that your photo has been resized to just 50KB in size, or less. Photos larger than this cannot be accepted.

If you follow the above and are still having problems, email customerservice@elann.com.
2/28/2010 10:57:25 AM
seems the file is too large, a pity since it is quite unique.
3/1/2010 8:05:31 AM
I have the same problem these days with getting my photo`s small enough for upload. My new laptop doesn`t have a program on it that allows me to make it that small.

I haven`t been able to shared photo`s here in quite some time:-(
3/3/2010 8:35:37 AM
angelah
angelah
Posts 63
Hi Diane and Dorothy,

try searching for `online image resizer` using the search engine of your choice. It should bring up some options that will help you resize your photos.

We love seeing your photos!

Angela
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website Chatcontest sweater