HomePrevious Website ChatSo about this contest!
Messages in this topic - RSS
2/25/2010 7:16:23 AM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
Can we submit pictures that have previously been submitted?
2/25/2010 3:11:35 PM
Hello Libby,

Yes you can submit the pictures again or if it is easier let us know which ones you would like to enter into the contest.

Best regards,
Maggie
2/25/2010 7:15:25 PM
Sandra D
Sandra D
Posts 4496
Libby,
I`m finding this just the incentive I need to get out my stashed HW (an embarassingly large amount), do an updated match with patterns, and get it on the needles! So nice of Elann to offer this drawing :-)
Sandra
2/25/2010 9:03:01 PM
MacChick
MacChick
Posts 3590
I have no idea what you guys are talking about!
2/25/2010 9:15:25 PM
MacChick
MacChick
Posts 3590
In the words of the immortal Rosanna Rosannadanna... (never mind).

Guess I didn`t read the back of the newsletter very well.
2/25/2010 11:19:08 PM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
Those of us who don`t get the newsletter other than as a brief email, don`t have a `back` to read.

So - yet another Elann fan who doesn`t know what y`all are talking about. Clue me in?
2/26/2010 6:40:18 AM
bets
bets
Posts 18978
And Sandra`s famous now ANYHOW in her purple B&B!
2/26/2010 10:57:10 AM
Sandra D
Sandra D
Posts 4496
Barbara,
On the sneak peek page, click on the Elann News link which will bring up a PDF of the newsletter. Exciting, you will probably be running to your HW stash as I did yesterday!
2/26/2010 11:02:31 AM
Sandra D
Sandra D
Posts 4496
Bets,
I`m just glad no names are included :-) I`m looking a little pudgy in that shot, but OK for you guys to know it`s me! BTW, did you notice that the Carloway Mills is coming back, and available in *two* purple shades, maybe even more luscious than my stashed Dewberry!
2/26/2010 11:08:51 AM
Sandra D
Sandra D
Posts 4496
After deliberating last night and this morning I`ve decided my HW project will be the Chic Knits Ribby Cardi that I had intended to do back when HW first came out! The body will be Pottery Red and the sleeves Chocolate Truffle. The Berroco free pattern Wishbone Pullover in Irish Moss was an alternative but the vibrant colors of the other choice won out.
2/26/2010 1:56:06 PM
Marta
Marta
Posts 2140
Sandra, you look great in that picture! And so does Libby`s little pumpkin, and isn`t that Benne in the Wool Peddler? I can`t believe I recognized the other projects, too...Does it say I should spend more time actually knitting?:) Ah, but it is so much fun - and inspiring - to come here!

Funny that I too bought Pottery Red and a brown for the Ribby Cardi back when (they are still in the bag). Great minds do think alike.:)
My plate is quite full right now but this is a great incentive to clean it fast and get to some long-planned projects. Wish me luck on this...
2/26/2010 5:54:21 PM
Sandra D
Sandra D
Posts 4496
Marta, I just started something in an angora yarn which I`m willing to drop right now, it`d be different if I were in the middle of something. I am thinking of looking for the two-way zipper for the Ribby Cardi now, so I can knit to the zipper length instead of having to cut the zipper down to fit my knitting.
The belted cardigan from Vogue Winter 2005 that Elann features in the HW is also appealing to me greatly! I`d eliminate the belt as Elann did, and also those purl ridges on the upper arm. You`re so right, should be spending more time knitting, but fun to look and plan! Good luck with finishing your current WIPs.
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatSo about this contest!