HomePrevious Website ChatDesperately Seeking Coto Canapone
Messages in this topic - RSS
2/13/2010 6:30:23 AM
ecasey
ecasey
Posts 2668
I posted this on the swap board, but I don;t know how often people check there (and I know this is my first visit there in probably a couple of years).

I really need some Coto Canapone in the Medici Purple colour (number 10) - I snagged the last of it yesterday, but it`s not enough for the absolutely gorgeous project I have in mind!

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/grant-park-pullover

Any that you have - I will gladly pay, swap, or you can have a vital organ or my firstborn...

Eileen.

--
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the STARS!" (Oscar Wilde)
2/13/2010 6:45:26 PM
MacChick
MacChick
Posts 3590
Wow! I SO wish I had some for you... just to be nice... and you`d let me have Caoimhe Máire, too! Anne always wanted a little sister...
2/13/2010 7:43:19 PM
ecasey
ecasey
Posts 2668
Anne would be the best big sister, Keevy would just follow her around adoringly - esp now that she`s started ballet.

Elann might have answered my prayers if I can`t get my mitts on any Coto Canapone by offering the Nilo in a bag sale. The purple isn`t as nice, but it might do.

Eileen.

--
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the STARS!" (Oscar Wilde)
2/16/2010 3:57:13 PM
coreydina
coreydina
Posts 85
I recently ordered one skein (still in transit). If that one lonely skein will help you at all, let me know.
2/17/2010 6:56:37 AM
ecasey
ecasey
Posts 2668
Corey - thank you so much!

It looks like I might have a couple of options - 2 people that I approached with a lot of it on Ravelry seem willing to part with theirs. I`ll let you know, though. Knitters are the best!

Eileen.

--
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatDesperately Seeking Coto Canapone