HomePrevious Website ChatNo more option to add to orders?
Messages in this topic - RSS
2/12/2010 6:09:39 AM
coreydina
coreydina
Posts 85
This could be a protection! =)

But... I placed an order last night, then just now added a few more balls of yarn that I forgot. I didn`t see the old "Add to order" button. Did it go away or did I just overlook it?
2/12/2010 8:10:52 AM
Daryl
Daryl
Posts 3079
I think that you have to choose the same shipping you initially chose AND be within the window of opportunity. The elann elves grab those orders and pack them up so swiftly that if yours is already boxed and ready to go you can`t add to the order because they might have to re-box. But I will defer to those who actually know what they are talking about because I have been virtuous for so long things might have changed.
2/12/2010 11:24:07 AM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
I think you have to add during the same day; I don`t know the specific time limit. I added to an order last month.
2/12/2010 1:29:16 PM
Hello,

You will be offered the merge option as long as the two orders are placed on the same calendar day, and the same method of shipping is selected for both orders, you will be asked at checkout if you wish to have the two orders merged. If you then click on the "Merged Order" button, the total for the second order will be adjusted and a note will be sent to the packing crew to pack and ship the two orders together.

I hope this helps answer your question. Do let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Best regards,
Maggie
2/12/2010 6:39:08 PM
coreydina
coreydina
Posts 85
Thanks for the details! I figured I had to have been off just a bit. (I think I was half-wishing it was gone, because that has lured me back in many times. :)
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatNo more option to add to orders?