HomePrevious Website ChatWill Elann.com Callista ever come back?
Messages in this topic - RSS
1/24/2010 1:25:17 PM
MacChick
MacChick
Posts 3590
I don`t even see any mention of it in the yarn archive, so I can`t request an email notification if/when there is more available.

Is this yarn gone forever?

Unfortunately, I only ordered a little bit in ballet pink, then got too busy for any knitting for a couple of years... now I`ve pulled it out to use it and am AMAZED by the soft drape... beyond what I`d even realized based on swatching... so, of course I came to look for some more in other colors... and it is as if Callista never existed. As if I am imagining things. Not even in the archive. All a distant, hazy, gently-flowing slo-mo hallucination...
1/24/2010 2:34:41 PM
acb
acb
Posts 1459
Hi Michelle,

Unfortunatey, we`re going to be discontinuing Callista this season, and we`ve taken off the website to prepare for a bag sale of our remaining stock on Monday, February 8th. You`re right that its a lovely yarn, and I`m glad to be able to tell you that you`ll have one last chance to grab some!

How`s your beautiful Anne doing? We`d all love to see a recent picture of her, if you get a chance.
1/25/2010 10:39:01 AM
MacChick
MacChick
Posts 3590
Life just got VERY hectic for awhile... but it`s all turning out o.k., and I hope to be hanging out around here more often again, gosh, I miss this place! Thanks for the heads-up about Feb 8. Anne`s doing well, yes, I`ll get a picture to put up here.
1/26/2010 6:45:59 AM
Daryl
Daryl
Posts 3079
Yay! We missed you. We want an update on how things are sorting out. So many crises in several years, inquiring minds want to know.
1/29/2010 10:45:58 AM
MacChick
MacChick
Posts 3590
What schools are your kids at right now? How is it working out?
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatWill Elann.com Callista ever come back?