HomePrevious Website ChatChristmas present to self. . . . . .
Messages in this topic - RSS
12/22/2009 9:33:24 AM
Amy QOY
Amy QOY
Posts 3839
I have been a good girl this year. I have knitted and or crocheted no less than 12 gifts from STASH yarn. . . . not new cool yarn, but STASH yarn. I did my HUGe gifts from STASH yarn. So after watching
Tuesday after Tuesday of cool yarns pass me by, today I bit. For the past month I have found myself looking at today`s yarn. . . .Not just the yarn but the COLORS and how much I love not just the individual colors, but the colors together. So there was really no choice but to order one of each. I think it will be some kind of knitted blanket but there is no telling. I can`t wait for them to come so I can open the box and look at them. That may be enough if they are never made into anything.
12/22/2009 9:41:51 AM
Jamie
Jamie
Posts 3462
I`m with you, Amy. I love the colors of today`s offering, but I have been good about not order other yarns in the past month. Love your idea about making all the colors into a coverlet of some kind, or something similar. We`ll see how good my self control is.
Happy Christmas and New Year,
Jamie
12/22/2009 10:26:39 AM
Good for you! You deserve to spoil yourself as a reward for knitting from stash.

There`s some nice yarn coming in January too, although not in so many beautiful colors.

-Marie
http://smariek.blogspot.com
12/23/2009 8:30:45 AM
Marta
Marta
Posts 2140
Well done, Amy! Merry Christmas!
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatChristmas present to self. . . . . .