HomePrevious Website ChatUnisex scarf bundles
Messages in this topic - RSS
11/2/2009 9:28:57 AM
Daryl
Daryl
Posts 3079
I`m curious. The sample for the pattern looks like it was made with a semisolid on my monitor. But I thought the sport was solid or heather. Does anyone know if this is semi-solid or the sample was knit with a different yarn? Thanks, it is awfully tempting, but I`m trying to hold strong until I made a dent. My new approach to cleaning closets and organizing is to sit in my chair and knit as it is now the ONLY way to make a dent. Simply moving the boxes and standing on the lids until they close no longer alters the fact that matter exists.
11/2/2009 10:23:44 AM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
ROFL!! I`m starting the n`th re-organization of my yarn room (aka the spare bedroom). Most of the yarn has been subdued into bins with lids, which is really slowing down its growth. What I don`t understand is how all the OTHER stuff keeps multiplying in there.
11/2/2009 10:38:48 AM
acb
acb
Posts 1453
Hi Daryl,
The original Unisex scarf was knit in another sport weight yarn - the yarn packs for this offer in Highland Sport are solid colors.
11/3/2009 6:43:07 AM
Daryl
Daryl
Posts 3079
Thanks Ann, I thought I remembered this pattern from one of the natural yarns that you put out when you started offering dyes, but remembered it as Teal. I wanted it then, and I want it now. I`m really resenting this reality issue that just because I purchase the yarn for something it doesn`t get knit.
11/3/2009 8:22:03 AM
I also feel that, having purchased both yarn and pattern, said knitted object ought to show up in my closet, perfect sleeve length and with bust darts in the right places...

If I ever get that to happen, Daryl, you will be the very first person I call!

T
11/3/2009 11:02:31 AM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
T, Daryl, I`m glad and sad to know I`m not the only knitter with this problem. Thanks, pals!
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatUnisex scarf bundles