10/30/2009 4:55:02 PM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
I need to know... Do I really really NEED the Kashair that is being offered on Tuesday OR should I be a good girl?

The construction looks different to stuff I`m used to seeing but then that Jacket that SK made is just beautiful... and I would definately get it in the very same color as the jacket....

What do you think SK?
10/30/2009 6:48:09 PM
I totally can relate to your dilemma! I haven`t received my snips yet and there is no report on Rav about this one yet...

Looks sooooo soft and smoochy! But... It looks like it may pill badly?

Absolutely drop dead gorgeous sweater that SK made makes me wonder about this yarn too. Need more input! :-)
10/30/2009 7:36:53 PM
ecasey
ecasey
Posts 2668
To me it looks similar to Cuzco but in a much finer gauge. SK has tempted me with her jacket, but I can easily skip this one. Anything resembling boucle I am not keen on. I love the colour palate though.

Eileen.

--
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the STARS!" (Oscar Wilde)
10/31/2009 3:38:40 AM
Shui Kuen Kozinski
Shui Kuen Kozinski
Posts 13225
Eileen: this is completely different than cuzco. No pilling at all. I had been knitting for 2 months, no flying objects in the air, it is very clean yarn to knit. SK
10/31/2009 8:03:35 AM
Sandra D
Sandra D
Posts 4497
SK, lol, "flying objects in the air"!
10/31/2009 8:46:09 AM
Shui Kuen Kozinski
Shui Kuen Kozinski
Posts 13225
Sandra:
Years ago, I knitted something red. I got red hair in my oatmeal, red hair on my cooking stove, red hair on my clothes, and the room was flying with red hair. I am not joking.
SK
11/1/2009 5:08:28 AM
jeanflores
jeanflores
Posts 2658
I hear you Libby. I have a room full of Rubbermaid bins of yarn and unspun wool. I seriously (I mean seriously) don`t need any more yarn but oh... it`s some purdy stuff. Don`t know if I`ll be able to resist.

Peace,
Jean
11/2/2009 4:14:42 AM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
Jean this is my dilema as well. I have 2 bags of yarn (10/bag) that still need to make it into the totes....I took some yarn out for a new project and replaced it with what needed a home. and NOW I`m considering to add more to the stash with no where to put it. I considered getting another rubbermaid but have no place for that... so its out of the question.
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatTiime of Choice