HomePrevious Website ChatHeeelllloooo out there and Kid N Ewe!!
Messages in this topic - RSS
10/16/2009 6:24:33 AM
jeanflores
jeanflores
Posts 2658
Howdy All!!

I`d be lying if I said we were all settled in. Seems one thing after another has needed repair since we moved in so it`s hindered my progress, but we`re getting there.

With the cooler weather (I think it`s temporary) that we just got here in Central Texas, I`ve started itching to feel fibers in my hand. My loom is whispering to me and a newborn due next week across the street needs a little pumpkin hat.

Who wants to meet up at Kid N Ewe next month?!! Whew Hooo!!! I may not get to go to Rhinebeck this year (it snowed there yesterday!!), but I`ll be headed to Boerne for sure.

Peace,
Jean
10/16/2009 6:32:09 AM
bets
bets
Posts 18978
I think I am in, Jean. Hopefully, Chris too.
10/16/2009 7:03:46 AM
jeanflores
jeanflores
Posts 2658
Dan is leaving for six weeks on Sunday and the boys won`t want to go so it`ll probably just be me. I`ll ask the neighbor to keep an eye out on the boys for me.
10/16/2009 5:10:57 PM
Marta
Marta
Posts 2140
No Kid N Ewe for me, but it is good to hear from you!

Marta
10/16/2009 5:39:46 PM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
I`m confused; you just moved from NY (West Point?) to Texas, and our youngest daughter-by-love and her family moved from TX to NY, also with the military. Is it possible that her DH could actually be going to be teaching at WP? He`s career Coast Guard, but there was some huge honor to him in this assignment, first something or other like this.

Whew! Now, dear Jean, I hope you are at least in sight of the end of the tunnel of boxes. I particularly thought of you in August, when I finally met a Cavalier King Charles spaniel in the fur, he was with his Male Person at the Portland airport. Lovely, lovely coat, coloring, friendly little guy - the dog, I mean, though the MP was pretty in a professory sort of way, too. ;)
10/16/2009 6:53:04 PM
ScullyKnits
ScullyKnits
Posts 2451
Me! Me! Me, I want to go! <she says jumping up and down and waving her arms>
I`m thinking about taking a class this year -
10/16/2009 9:38:58 PM
bets
bets
Posts 18978
Can you drive this year, Chris? I might be the slow mover this time around.

And we need to find Michelle. She sent me Twitter info, but I`m no twit.
10/18/2009 2:47:02 PM
jeanflores
jeanflores
Posts 2658
lol. I have no idea what Coast Guard could be doing at West Point. I did see a few Navy and Air Force while there so it could be a teaching job.
Yep. We`re in Texas again... finally.... I`m not leaving. The boxes are gone (unless you count the ones in the garage...) I just have WAY too much wool/yarn and I can`t fit it anywhere. I`m going to take a bunch with me to Kid N Ewe and see if there`s a Stash sale or something.
Cavs are great. I`ll always have one in my life.

Peace,
Jean
10/18/2009 2:47:32 PM
jeanflores
jeanflores
Posts 2658
Yeah!! It`ll be fun!
10/20/2009 2:46:26 PM
ScullyKnits
ScullyKnits
Posts 2451
yes, I`ll come pick you up. Should we rent you a wheelchair :)
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatHeeelllloooo out there and Kid N Ewe!!