HomePrevious Website ChatAbout Tomorrow`s Yarn
Messages in this topic - RSS
10/14/2009 1:17:39 PM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
Oh,my! Look at all that textury, tweedy goodness! I love nearly all the colors, too. I can almost imagine the drape and feel of this yarn. So now here I am thinking about adult scarves for the holidays. I`m off to Rav to check out the reviews.
10/15/2009 10:14:08 AM
Daryl
Daryl
Posts 3079
Ahhh. I`ve been so good for so long, barring a little crash on the college visiting trip. But heathery merino and silk...oh dear. I was just contemplating what I have at home in grey for the girls and me, thinking that if a merino silk blend came up, or maybe the HW in a heather grey and there it is. Of course, I might have had to add a scarves worth of the Tapenade and Stellar for teacher presents. Can I still feel virtous knowing that in the old days I would have been throwing in a sweaters worth of the sky and maybe the sage so there would be one for each of us, and then there is that Earth, that would be good for presents too...
10/15/2009 10:44:24 AM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
I caved a bit - 3 skeins each of Tapenade, Stellar and Earth - enough for hats/scarves or mitts. Sigh - but this will be lovely knitted up and nice to work with.
10/15/2009 10:58:37 AM
bets
bets
Posts 18978
I egged Daryl on. And I bought a skein of Icee, Tyme, and the beige, plus some Stellar for me.
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatAbout Tomorrow`s Yarn