HomePrevious Website ChatI need help with a project idea.
Messages in this topic - RSS
10/8/2009 4:39:53 PM
I need a project which is not very expensive, does not take very much time, but has a really horrible dark side...like, could it turn into stinking cheese while in the pocket of a coat or something???

Trust me, recipient is truly deserving....

T
10/8/2009 5:31:58 PM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
Snrk. Do you have any evil angora? You could make a headband in white that will leave shed hairs on everything for many years. Plus there`s the itch factor.
10/8/2009 6:07:34 PM
bets
bets
Posts 18978
T-

Make a dark colored hat. Ransack your parent`s house-find carbon paper. Rub carbon paper liberally on the inside of the hat, possibly two inches up from the edge of the hat. When the recipient tries on hat-smudgefest!

If you cannot find carbon paper, go find an artist`s charcoal. I`m sure someone in your family has one.

;-)

XOXOX
10/8/2009 6:36:47 PM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
remind me never to P*$$ any of you off! LOL
10/9/2009 6:48:11 AM
Try a quick pair of slippers using Cuzco or that bulky alpaca that was offered yesterday! (You only need a couple balls)

I made a purple pair and I LOVE them on my toes but it leaves purple fuzz ALL OVER my carpets and is extremely slippery on vinyl or wood floors!

Win, win!! (And she gets to have warm toes:-)

You`ll look like you were doing something very nice but..... you`ll know better;-)
10/9/2009 8:39:21 AM
These are all very good ideas...

I am sooo pissed I am considering finding one of those cotton sweaters that NEVER stops losing color in the wash, unraveling it, and making her something that I assure her is machine washable...

I am just short of using something I know is moth infested, but only because other people live in her house...

Can you spell pissed?????

T
10/9/2009 8:49:56 AM
Oh my!!

What the heck did she do to deserve such anger? Curious minds would like to know!

Remember that revenge is a dish best served cold! Take your time.
10/9/2009 10:35:27 AM
Hey Can you wait till my HUGe things get to your house? I`ll throw in some Grape Purple Cuzco for those slippers!!!

Really!

I`m sending it out on Tuesday. I would do it today but Friday before a long weekend at the bank would be CRAZY!
10/10/2009 1:26:12 PM
ecasey
ecasey
Posts 2668
Make her a hat - and soak it in Veet before giving it to her.

Eileen.

--
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the STARS!" (Oscar Wilde)
10/10/2009 5:01:19 PM
Will that take her hair off?

T
10/10/2009 5:03:44 PM
Will that take her hair off?

T
10/11/2009 8:08:04 AM
ecasey
ecasey
Posts 2668
Theoretically, though I`ve never tried it or known anyone who has, LOL!

Eileen.

--
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the STARS!" (Oscar Wilde)
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatI need help with a project idea.