HomePrevious Website ChatGuess what showed up at my house today!!???!!!
Messages in this topic - RSS
10/7/2009 11:53:37 AM
bets
bets
Posts 18978
My MOJO is back!

(cartwheels!)

I gotta go. I got crap to knit.
10/7/2009 11:56:59 AM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
Happy dancing!
10/7/2009 12:26:47 PM
kellygirl
kellygirl
Posts 1406
Did mine show up too? If so, send it over ASAP.
10/7/2009 2:53:55 PM
bets
bets
Posts 18978
Kelly, I caught them out back with a bottle of tequila.

Go look at an expensive catalog. Pick out something you can translate into yarn....

You can do this. I know it.
10/7/2009 3:20:38 PM
I lost my Mojo a long time ago and haven`t picked up needles in weeks ! months !

-Marie
http://smariek.blogspot.com
10/7/2009 3:26:43 PM
bri
bri
Posts 3164
Awesome, Bets!

I`m breaking off pieces of my mojo and sending them through the yarniverse to those of you in need of a boost.
10/7/2009 3:44:38 PM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
I have a small pile of `Nearly Done` projects, but haven`t been able to work up much interest in finishing them. But the Yarn Harlot published her pattern for a beautiful lace cowl today - perfect for Baby Cash or Baby Silk - and I think this may get the needles going again.

BTW Bri, I was thinking about you the last couple of days. It`s finally being a bit chilly in the mornings and evenings, so I`ve gotten out my Ribby Cardi, made back ages ago when you were making the Cardi and the Tank (?).
10/7/2009 9:42:19 PM
kellygirl
kellygirl
Posts 1406
I`m not surprised. Living it up while I have miles of yarn to knit.

Yes, you`re right, I CAN do that. But now the problem is I translate into hours and it makes me think it`s more cost effective to buy it. Actually, I`ve been trolling through patterns. I`m going to start something this week, mojo or no mojo. Happy yours found its way home!
10/8/2009 6:15:32 AM
Daryl
Daryl
Posts 3079
Yay Bets! Wish mine would go visit yours, or maybe just take a tour. I`ve got work to do, closets to clean, weeds to pull, and a huge stack of library books I just checked out, but all I want to do is knit and knit and knit.
10/8/2009 12:00:44 PM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
Send some my way Bri!! I`m needing a pick me up over here
10/8/2009 12:03:21 PM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
Daryl,

Our library book sale started yesterday and I`m headed down there today... That is where I get all my pleasure reading! I`m excited to see what they have this year... of course I still a TON of knitting that needs to be knitted up.

Libs
10/8/2009 4:28:18 PM
I just bought my first e-books for two bucks a piece at a small publisher`s web sale... So much mbetter than a lot of the crap out there, it is scary to think that is what big publishers think everyone wants! The sale is at Drollerie Press and the author I go two books from is Sarah Avery. I also got one called the Chocolatier`s wife. Not everyone`s taste, maybe, but I loved the two by Avery and am now waiting for the third in the series.

The other one I have not gotten as far in, but I do like very much what I have read!

Next project is a February Lady sweater or an All Growed up, depending on how the yarn for it works out. I am encouraged by how fast the baby sweater is going!

T
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatGuess what showed up at my house today!!???!!!