HomePrevious Website ChatWhat`s your next thing?
Messages in this topic - RSS
10/4/2009 6:15:12 AM
If you aren`t knitting along with Les, or on SK`s scarf, what is your next great project?

If I get the February Baby Sweater done and mailed to the baby who is already out and breathing air (in my own defense, he did come two weeks early) my next project will be to see if I can do an All Growed Up for me. I liked the way it looked better than the other adaptation - I do not look so good in Raglans...

My next sock project, though, is Falling Tears...

T
10/4/2009 6:56:14 AM
bri
bri
Posts 3164
I`m working on the mondo cable sweater and a purse, both in theory for northern travel this fall. After that, I`m thinking about the hoodie cabled vest from Knitscene F09. It should knit fast with bulky yarn on big needles. Of course, in theory. :)
10/4/2009 7:54:20 AM
bets
bets
Posts 18978
I have no theories....I am working on a top down for DGS. I have knit nothing for the boy!!!
10/4/2009 10:28:59 AM
Marta
Marta
Posts 2140
My list is endless, with DGSs birthdays and Christmas coming up, but I probably should get started on a sweater for DH - the yarn has been waiting for two winters...

Marta
10/4/2009 10:56:21 AM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
I`m trying not to begin a panic about holiday gifts. One of our daughters-by-love and her family - 3 boys and a baby girl - moved to NY and the kids will need more warm hats, though I expect the previous ones not lost are being handed down as they grow. Then there are the other grands-by-love, the favorite cousins, my 100-year old auntie, etc. Auntie needs a small lap robe, and that one will probably be crocheted since it goes so much faster. Dithering is setting in.
10/4/2009 10:59:08 AM
kellygirl
kellygirl
Posts 1405
Gosh, my knitting mojo is AWOL. I`ve been dying to start a new sweater but I can`t seem to decide on what to make. Too many choices out there, perhaps. On another note, I`m almost done painting the inside of the house. Guest bedroom and bath up next and then I`m done for now. Maybe the knitting mojo will come back then.
10/4/2009 11:17:38 AM
ecasey
ecasey
Posts 2668
Gap-esque knitted aran dresses in cream for the girls for Christmas portraits.

So the challenge is not only to design and knit two dresses in two different sizes, but also to get around to booking them a photo session. Which I have only managed to do the once in their whole wee lives.

I suspect I am setting myself up for failure.

Then red off white and green felted stockings in HW that I bought and hoarded for just that purpose when Candy Cane Red was being discontinued.

Eileen.

--
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the STARS!" (Oscar Wilde)
10/4/2009 5:46:21 PM
Sandra D
Sandra D
Posts 4496
Good for you, Kelly! I`m wanting to get a single bedroom painted before it gets cold here and am mind-boggled by all the many shades of white...I just got to pick one and get it done, LOL.
10/4/2009 5:52:04 PM
Sandra D
Sandra D
Posts 4496
Somewhere down the line when I`m done with the two projects on the needles, I want to do something traditional with cables in one of the beautiful wools residing in the stash...it could be one of Needful or Elann`s closeouts from last season or even further back vintage!
10/4/2009 5:55:11 PM
Lisa W
Lisa W
Posts 738
working on some holiday hat nonsense and am at the first cable crossing of the mondo cable cardi but may have a do-over since it`s been over three weeks and i`m kinda feeling like i need to start it over to get the flowjo going again...
10/7/2009 10:19:27 AM
I think my Knitting Mojo eloped with Kelly`s Knitting Mojo. I haven`t picked up my needles in weeks!

This morning, I was trying to make up my holiday gift knits and felt a bit of panic.

I`ll by happy if I can finish up the pair of socks I`m making for my MIL.

-Marie
http://smariek.blogspot.com
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatWhat`s your next thing?