HomePrevious Website ChatTomorrow`s Sneak Peeks
Messages in this topic - RSS
9/16/2009 11:50:51 PM
benne
benne
Posts 19258
Tomorrow`s yarn is so lovely, reminds me in construction of the beloved, discontinued Rowan Cork. Now that was a fabulous yarn. The Kashmir DK is really nice, luckily, not my shades up tomorrow. Whew! ;)

Benne
9/17/2009 5:58:20 AM
bets
bets
Posts 18978
Lalalaalala!
I need such a weird combo of colors....and I am NOT LOOKING!
9/17/2009 8:37:28 AM
Les
Les
Posts 4244
I had some of the Aran weight from a previous offering and it was lovely to knit and I had wished I had more.
9/17/2009 12:47:43 PM
Lisa W
Lisa W
Posts 738
i finished my Eastlake from the Kashmir Aran and loved the way it knit up, the way it feels and the rich color..the only thing i did not like about the chainette construction is that if a fiber is snagged and broken, the yarn is essentially cut at that point all the way through. otherwise it is a wonderful yarn and a great price. good thing i¨am out of country..(still in peru but found an internet cafe to use occaisionally) or else i might be buying me some. good colors there..that olive just sings to me...you can see my Eastlake on Ravelry under LisaW....and if you are on FB you can see some of the links to Peruvian adventures....and boy have there been some!
9/18/2009 3:03:38 AM
Hey Lisa I requested you as a friend on FaceBook!
9/18/2009 9:00:51 AM
benne
benne
Posts 19258
Oh, you lucky girl, Peru! I don`t FB but I`ll go look at your Eastlake, I always love your projects, you make things I like a lot. :)

Take care and have fun!

Benne
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatTomorrow`s Sneak Peeks