HomePrevious Website ChatKnits from the North Sea
Messages in this topic - RSS
9/12/2009 9:50:31 AM
i got a copy of it in the mail today and this is a totally awesome book I want to start at page one and knit everything in it!!!
9/12/2009 4:48:01 PM
benne
benne
Posts 19258
Gracie,

You must be psychic! I was just thinking today that I wanted t ask you if you`d seen the book and how you liked it. :)

XXOO
Benne
9/13/2009 8:01:19 AM
i get so upset when I see people criticize it because I think the patterns are great, I can`t wait to dig in!!!
9/13/2009 3:14:57 PM
Jamie
Jamie
Posts 3462
Grace, I saw the knits from the north sea yesterday at the LYS`s anniversary sale. It`s a lovely book and just perfect for you! There were lots of books I wanted to buy but settled for new Homespun Handknit, which also has some nice lace patterns, and Zapatec Weaving from Teotitlan, Teotitlan del Valle is a Zapatec village in the Mexican state of Oaxaca, and the weaving center of fabulous art! I have visited several times and have even received visits from my favorite weaver and his wife in my home in Colorado. There are so many truly beautiful books these days!
Happy knitting with the North Sea book!
Jamie
9/16/2009 6:57:51 PM
benne
benne
Posts 19258
Jamie, I would love to go to Mexico with you! You could teach me Spanish, spoken with a southern accent, course. HA! I saw some beautiful weaving and huge rug looms in New Mexico, just wonderful designs and artisans.

Benne
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatKnits from the North Sea