HomePrevious Website ChatKnitting Retreats on Salt Spring Island
Messages in this topic - RSS
9/8/2009 10:23:16 AM
Alice Trueman
Alice Trueman
Posts 1784
Hi All!
We`ve survived Labour Day Weekend so time to think about knitting in 2010 before you get too busy with Christmas activities.
My 2010 Retreats on Salt Spring Island will explore the half-linen stitch - very versatile and great fun to knit as the appearance can be varied from monochrome damask to multi-coloured tweed. Project will be a vest, knit to fit you, or some other person you measure in advance (I`ll send you instructions). If you are really not into vests, there`ll be alternatives (how about stunning designer cushions). Price is all-inclusive from the moment you step onto Salt Spring. I will provide kits of Elann yarns, at cost, in a choice of colourways - pre-ordered so here when you arrive.
Dates are:
Retreat 1: Thursday, June 10th - Thursday, June 17th
Retreat 2: Sunday, June 20th - Sunday, June 27th
Retreat 2 is already fully booked.
This year`s yarn dyeing retreat was such fun that I will repeat it for any group of 8 - knitting guilds? mothers needing an escape? groups of old friends?
Contact me at truemana@telus.net for more info.

Alice
Salt Spring Island
9/8/2009 12:42:24 PM
bri
bri
Posts 3164
Alice,
Check your mail! :)
Bri
9/9/2009 6:30:35 AM
benne
benne
Posts 19258
Alice, I am so looking forward to seeing you and Mark and coming back next year. These retreats are one of the best things I`ve ever done for myself, I can`t describe just how much I love going. It is just wonderful and I love my elann and retreat friends so much, it`s balm for a knitter`s soul. :) I really hate that I missed that dyeing retreat, Les told me she really loved it and we like the same stuff.

Benne
9/9/2009 10:36:01 AM
Alice Trueman
Alice Trueman
Posts 1784
Benne
E-mail Bri. Maybe you two can work something out!

Alice
Salt Spring Island
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatKnitting Retreats on Salt Spring Island