HomePrevious Website ChatCaught a Billie sighting!
Messages in this topic - RSS
9/8/2009 7:32:04 AM
Les
Les
Posts 4244
My sister and I took my 89 1/2 yo mom to Jasper, Alberta for some much needed R&R. Billie and I met one evening for a drink and some laughter and a bit of show and tell! Always lots of fun to meet up with another Elannite!
Les
9/8/2009 8:47:42 AM
Too bad we didn`t plan better and we, Tracy, my BFF and myself, could have met up will you, too! We were in Jasper camping for a week in August and had a great time.

Got lots of chat/knit/food time in with Billie and Bob:-)
9/8/2009 2:30:05 PM
Billie
Billie
Posts 2646
It was sooo good having you both come out to my knitting/stomping ground! My favorite part of both visits was the bring & brag! Les flaunted an amazing cardi (sorry about the drool) with stitch definition that rivals any of the best knitters I`ve ever known. And Diane...what can I say about Diane??? Just when you think she`s shown all her tricks, she pulls out another! And some, I even got to keep!!! (can`t tell you...the rest of you will have to wait for HUGe)
9/8/2009 3:36:21 PM
Les
Les
Posts 4244
Yes, it is too bad we missed each other - my trip was very last minute! Billie told me you guys had fun knitting. Billie showed me the Elann Limited Edn. Cash tweed she had knit a sweater with. I didn`t get any of that offer. What was I thinking. The pullover is gorgeous knit with the equally gorgeous yarn. Now, if anyone is trying to get rid of any of that yarn..........
9/9/2009 5:19:16 AM
bets
bets
Posts 18978
We want photo proof!!!
9/9/2009 7:21:51 AM
I didn`t get a picture with us together so you`ll have to take my word for it that we were at the same campsite, Bets!

I can not figure out how to get them any smaller than I already have (80 kb) so you`ll have to go here to see.

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Dianepurls/jasper-2009

That is Billie`s Cashmere sweater that she is working on.
9/9/2009 7:28:21 AM
Les
Les
Posts 4244
There is no photo evidence! No one to take our pic except the American biker dude who wanted a beer like Bud.
9/9/2009 1:02:30 PM
Billie
Billie
Posts 2646
Those guys were creepy, Les. The cigarette-smoking tour guide/bus driver was more my speed. But then again, he probably thought WE were creepy after I announced I had to pee!!!
9/9/2009 6:22:51 PM
WHAT??
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatCaught a Billie sighting!