8/31/2009 12:19:10 AM
bets
bets
Posts 18978
Oh, what a fun project to go with this special! Bet you could even get `light order shipping` for these!
8/31/2009 9:02:48 AM
Jamie
Jamie
Posts 3462
Bet you could order 2 packs (or more) and still get light order shipping for these. Looks like a great way to introduce baby cashmere for those of us who haven`t indulged in this yarn!
Jamie
8/31/2009 10:53:19 AM
I picked up a few kits, I am not sure it will be hats but I love the yarn
8/31/2009 1:01:38 PM
benne
benne
Posts 19258
I think this is such a great kit! What a good way to get into the baby cashmere and two color knitting. I can`t decide which color kit is my favorite, they`re all really pretty. They would also make a nice gift for a knitter for the holidays, either unknit or knit.

Benne
9/1/2009 3:27:09 PM
I`m assuming this DOES NOT include the pattern? It doesn`t really say.
9/2/2009 11:46:11 AM
benne
benne
Posts 19258
No, it doesn`t include the pattern. The pattern is sold at Twist Collective, the link in the description will take you to it. The pattern is a PDF download and is $6.00 USD.I have purchased Twist Collective patterns and I like the download aspect.

Benne
9/2/2009 12:35:52 PM
Thanks. I didn`t think it was included but didn`t want to buy it and then find it in the package from Elann!!!! Can`t wait to get my package. I ordered the black and gray which is perfect for MN winters.
9/2/2009 9:24:32 PM
benne
benne
Posts 19258
I love that smoke black/grey kit! That was my favorite of all and it will be lovely to wear in the snow. I have stash of the baby cashmere so I do have to order the pattern. I really think these kits would be really nice gifts for knitters, maybe with a picture of the pattern and a gift certificate, paypal payment or just the cash for the pattern.

I wonder if Twist Collective has gift certificates, that way the person could have the download on their computer and receive any possible corrections in email. I have had some email corrections on other Twist Collective patterns which is a really nice feature. Instead of just posting the corrections, they actually send new downloads.

I have got to stop this obsessing about getting the holidays! :) Let us know how you like your kit when it arrives, I can`t wait to see it knit up in those colors and would love to see a picture.

Benne
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatCinquefoil packs!