HomePrevious Website ChatReport on Prayer Request from earlier this week…
Messages in this topic - RSS
7/31/2009 8:13:02 PM
For those of you who may be wondering... things are not looking good for my friend`s son. There have been several setbacks, and right now they are waiting for something to happen, and it is not happening. Please continue your prayers for Justin and his three children, partner, siblings, mother...

T, who can`t quite wrap her head around this.
8/1/2009 8:04:29 AM
bets
bets
Posts 18978
Ok, now I can open it.
8/1/2009 8:56:02 AM
Marta
Marta
Posts 2140
I had been hoping for good news. Very hard! Hugs and prayers.

Marta
8/1/2009 9:20:52 AM
Jamie
Jamie
Posts 3462
Continuing prayers for your friend, Justin and his loved ones! What a sad situation! God bless them all!
Jamie
8/1/2009 9:40:41 AM
Amy QOY
Amy QOY
Posts 3839
Will do. I am sorry.
8/1/2009 4:07:49 PM
benne
benne
Posts 19258
I am so sorry,T. Prayers and thoughts for all and hope for better news.

Benne
8/2/2009 10:29:30 AM
I`m so sorry, I was hoping to hear good news. More prayers and thoughts...

-Marie
8/3/2009 5:44:15 AM
Sorry to hear the sad news. Prayers will continue for Justin and his family. Keep us posted.
PatQOC
8/3/2009 6:35:08 PM
Folks - teh last two days have brought some better news. He is not out of the woods yet, but they have determined that he is not brain dead - that was yesterday - and today he seemed to move his arm in response to pain - on the said where they fear paralysis.

There is a long way to go, and it is by no means certain that all will go well, but there has at least been some bit of an uptick in the news. Please, please keep the prayers and good wishes coming. I am sure he needs every one of them.

I`ve got six candles going in front of the IoP when I know I can let them burn out...I`ve even hit up the Blessed Mother via her statue that used to be my grandmother`s. (The one about...three feet high) I know you are all doing your own positive-thought-prayer-visualization-whatever and I assure you that his mother is deeply grateful for every such bit of effort that anyone makes.

T, who really has to take a picture of her kitchen counter for everyone to gawk at...
8/5/2009 12:01:22 PM
Marta
Marta
Posts 2140
That`s good to know!!!
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatReport on Prayer Request from earlier this week…