HomePrevious Website ChatWhats on the needles?
Messages in this topic - RSS
4/24/2008 3:31:01 PM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
I currently am trying to finish my mystery stole 3 aka Swan Lake AND I`m working on a top down raglan for Karolyn.
4/24/2008 5:34:20 PM
bri
bri
Posts 3164
Dovetail in elann`s donegal, clappy in seasilk (yards to go, before I sleep, yards to go before I sleep), Baby Ugg boots in Suede from last week. It`s a relatively calm week for the needles. The grading pen`s getting a workout instead.
Bri
4/24/2008 6:43:53 PM
Lisa W
Lisa W
Posts 738
trying to finish my Forest Canopy Shawl, finishing Haiku for my birthday buddy who will be 3 years old week after next, attempting 2 at a time sox on 1 circular...keep ending up with siamese sox
4/24/2008 8:37:59 PM
Billie
Billie
Posts 2646
Chevron scarf (Last Minute Knit Gifts) - Fiddlesticks solid in Curry & Tofutsies;

Lace ribbon scarf (Rav) - Callista teal
4/25/2008 4:54:27 AM
I`m finishing up the ZigBag Z by ColorJoy, (hopefully it will be felted this weekend), and I am starting to swatch for the Spring Forward top down Aran cardigan.

Trish
4/25/2008 5:26:38 AM
Daryl
Daryl
Posts 3079
Decided that the way to combat the urge to purchase yarn when I`m in the dumps is to go ahead and start a project from what I have, so...Mystic Light clue 3 started, yes it is in Green which has nothing to do with light,but it was the only appropriate fingering weight I had (have to rectify that stash void sometime), V-neck top down cardi in variegated rayon silk from Stitches 5 years ago, Estonian shawl in laceweight cashmere, Blue Fern sided shell in cotton/microfiber blend, Boysenberry Simple Knitted pullover for DD#1, and of course, purse socks and kitchen socks....I haven`t bought any yarn in THREE weeks!
4/25/2008 10:30:04 AM
Alice Trueman
Alice Trueman
Posts 1784
As a change of pace from modular samples, I`m knitting a blanket - nothing else to call it - for green warmth for DD next winter. Local LYS had odd balls of Nashua Equinox Stripe on sale for 73% off the original price - could not resist. This yarn is really fast to knit. It`s going to be about 48" x 60", warm and cuddly, in a stripy tweed. Maybe I should knit one each for her housemates and then they can keep down their gas heating bills next winter and all cuddle up together in their blankies!

Alice
Salt Spring Island
4/27/2008 8:10:46 AM
ScullyKnits
ScullyKnits
Posts 2451
I`m working the never ending project on little needles. But cheated a bit and cast on SK`s Birds Eye Shawl in the bamboo/silk. Very wonderful red!!!
3/3/2010 2:57:10 AM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
I`m working on the Bleeding Hearts Stole out of elann.com Silken Kydd... so far I have about 1 inch! I also finished swatching Karolyn`s ballet wrap and now I just have to write the pattern. I better hurry up on that because she is taking my swatches and telling me that they don`t fit her! LOL
3/3/2010 4:20:38 AM
bri
bri
Posts 3164
Hahaha. I love that K is sizing up the swatches and like, this ain`t gonna work!

I`m working on an ariosa cardi for BF in some lovely ribbon yarn and an opulent raglan in a great cotton. It`s all spring knitting after having to deal with an actual winter in the subtropics.
3/3/2010 10:00:55 AM
Libby
Libby
Posts 7209
I saw your Opulant Raglan on Ravelry and I LOVE it!!! I`m hoping our conversation helped you to figure it out and have a better understanding on the construction. Again this is one of my favorite sweaters...it only falls second to the Gathered Pullover that I just finished....
3/3/2010 12:35:45 PM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
I`m making the Saroyan scarf in the same wonderful yarn (sorry, not Elann) as DH`s Olympics sweater. I have the Cuff-to-Cuff Kids Pullover to finish, and then I may just wander through the UFO pile. I pulled out a cowl for a road trip we took on Saturday and finished it, hurray!
3/3/2010 3:57:04 PM
Sandra D
Sandra D
Posts 4496
I`m working on the back of a Norah Gaughan cropped cardigan. It has her trademark asymmetry: the front vertical borders hang like scarves and one side is longer and wider than the other. But, ha, I may just make them symmetrical. I`m knitting it in an angora yarn whose flying fluff at first bothered me, but somehow the gorgeousness of the knitted fabric made me get over it, funny how that works. After I finish the back, going to take a break, and start working on my HW project, Chic Knits Ribby Cardi.
3/3/2010 4:07:15 PM
Jamie
Jamie
Posts 3462
I`ve been using stash, so far three pairs of mittens, two lovely scarves, and currently a poncho of some of Plymouth yarn variegated which has been several years in the stash! Also spinning and measuring previously spun yarns. Jamie
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatWhats on the needles?