2/3/2005 7:00:42 AM
Daryl
Daryl
Posts 3079
OMG. LOOK at these. I realize that you all are green freaks, but LOOK at the purple!! And the cotton twist it just glows with that come hither little shopping basket look.
2/3/2005 8:17:49 AM
cotton twist=yummy looking. Good thing I don`t have a ball winder, and I am to lazy to do it by hand Big Grin

I am not looking at the Zen, not looking, not look...helppppppppppp
2/3/2005 8:27:02 AM
Everyone, just remember to hit that "send an email reminder..." button!
2/3/2005 10:11:09 AM
Sandra D
Sandra D
Posts 4496
OMG, ditto! I had just convinced myself I didn`t want to start knitting with ribbon, and now it will be available in variegated...I can think of at least a couple small projects that would love variegated!
11/13/2005 3:55:34 PM
ChristineC
ChristineC
Posts 480
Okay, it`s just not fair. Ann keeps adding beautiful, interesting yarns! I love the new eyelash ~ Bayberry and Smoked Orchid are calling to me! Black Pearl is lovely, too. But.... what to make with this? I don`t need or want another scarf.
And then there`s the mohair on Tuesday. It`s perfect for a couple of old Georges Picaud patterns I`ve always wanted to make. Decisions, decisions <sigh>

Christine
11/13/2005 7:58:49 PM
ca
ca
Posts 4
Eyelash makes a nice addition to a sweater or shrug as a trim on the neck or sleeve. Even as a stripe or picture. Some much yarn so little time!
11/13/2005 8:14:22 PM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
Holy Furry Yarn, KnitWoman!! I am sitting here with a skein of the Micro Lungo in front of me, one of 4 I bought at 50% off at my LYS. For $6!! Yep, they were selling this at $12+!!!! This is in the Golden Bark color #01. How is Ann selling this for $3.75????

This is soft, silky, and it is a super-easy yarn to knit with. I made a scarf last Christmas with the Cobalt Blue and some Plymouth Encore, which was the exact same color. This was just a seed stitch scarf, but it was gorgeous, soft, just furry enough, and lusciously drapey!!

I got these skeins without any particular project in mind, just because I liked working with it so much, and I thought $6 was a good price. Oy! Grab some! (But save some for me on Tuesday. Please???)
3/20/2006 4:55:51 AM
patw
patw
Posts 2826
I could not believe all the new sneaks that are up for the end of March. I am very tempted by the silk, ribbon and cottons. BUT I CAN`T BUY ANY MORE YARN! I have no where to put it, and I would not get to knit it for at least a year or two?? I may need some help with this.
Patw
3/20/2006 4:59:32 AM
Pat,
Me too. I looked at the selection having seen your post. I am going to concentrate on the projects I`ve got going on (are you making a B &B?) and going to live for the next couple week with yarn blinders on.

What are you working on? How have you been?
Happy spring!
Bri
9/13/2009 2:42:15 PM
Billie
Billie
Posts 2646
Hmmmm...

My summer yarn stash is full. Full. FULL!!!!

But, I have this niggling fear that there may not be cotton available next year, maybe NEVER again...what if...
9/13/2009 3:04:36 PM
You are being SOOO paranoid there girl!

This one is odd though, didn`t we just get this one in last summer?
9/13/2009 3:35:27 PM
Jamie
Jamie
Posts 3462
Have you noticed that Elann is destashing! I love all the cotton combinations that Elann has so I`m always tempted. Unfortunately my stash is driving me out of my home!!
Happy knitting, Jamie
9/13/2009 7:24:27 PM
CatBookMom
CatBookMom
Posts 6264
It`s not paranoia. Think about those favorite yarns that have disappeared into the fiber mills of the sky: Devon, Luxury Merino, and now the hemp yarn. They`re GONE!
9/14/2009 8:45:32 AM
Gosh I hate it when I post and I am signed in?? Why does it come up with my email address?? How do I change this?

Could some magical elf please fix that, again, for me? Pretty please!

and thank you!
9/14/2009 5:39:40 PM
Thank you again Magic Elves:-)
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatSneak Peeks