11/10/2004 6:51:14 AM
jeanflores
jeanflores
Posts 2658
We have snow, guys. I posted pics to the blog if you don`t believe it. It`s so pretty. We`re supposed to get another big dump on Saturday. Knittin` time!

Peace,
Jean
http://scottishlamb.typepad.com
Ansbach, Germany
Ansbach, Germany
11/10/2004 6:58:14 AM
You are so right. It is gorgeous. In my boyfriend`s 5th grade class, many of them have not seen snow in the lives. They ask him about it often, so I am going to direct him to your website to show them. On a side note, it got to 55 here last night, my dogs shivered on the sidewalk this morning, and I contemplated turning on the heat. Knittin` time here, minus your lovely winter wonderland! Bri
PS Love, love, loved your website. Cracked me up.
11/10/2004 8:11:33 AM
jeanflores
jeanflores
Posts 2658
It`s beautiful now, but we`re supposed to get a big winer. Ask me how I feel about it come March. lol. Better get used to it because we`re supposed to be going to Fort Drum, NY next. Brrrr.
Glad I gave you a laugh! lol.

Peace,
Jean
11/10/2004 8:15:10 AM
ecasey
ecasey
Posts 2668
I hear that Syracuse had snow yesterday too *sigh* - I loved the snow up there so much!

Eileen.

--
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the STARS!" (Oscar Wilde)
2/6/2010 9:27:13 PM
Is everyone we have in the places getting pounded all nice and warm? Let us know, everyone in Maryland, the DC area, and all the points south there that are supposed to be not covered with snow - ever. I mean, worrying does give me something to do, but I could easily knit instead...

T
2/9/2010 4:22:56 AM
birdlady
birdlady
Posts 1442
I am definitely ready for spring! It seems like everytime I get myself "dug" out, we get pounded with more snow. So far, We have not lost power and the roof hasn`t caved it. We are getting more snow right now.

I hope everyone is staying warm and safe.

D.
pages: 1