HomePrevious Website ChatCables And Lace Cardigan Pattern from elann.com
Messages in this topic - RSS
9/28/2003 8:00:01 PM
Has anyone else tried this pattern designed for use with Wlann Den-M-Nit or Pakucho Organic Cotton? I think there is a mistake in the Pattern stitch Row 4. The pattern is based on multiple of 11 sts but Row 4 there are only 10 sts used in each repeat.
9/28/2003 10:11:44 PM
I haven`t seeen the pattern, but does it account for getting back to the "correct "# in another row or two? Frequently you can figure out where a yo might be missing by looking at the pattern and seeing where it might make sense.
9/30/2003 6:27:40 AM
acb
acb
Posts 1453
Hello Eve,

Yes, there is an errata for Row 4 of the stitch pattern, which now comes on a separate piece of paper with each copy of the pattern. Since you purchased the pattern before we discovered the error, I did send you an email with this correction on August 18th, but perhaps the email was lost - my apologies for your frustration in not receiving it.

There should be an additional "K1" at the end of each repeat for Row 4 of the pattern stitch - it should read:

Row 4: K2, * yo, sl 1, K2 tog, psso, yo, K1, sl 3 sts to CN in back, K3, K3 from CN, K1; repeat from * ending yo, sl 1, K2 tog, psso, yo, K2.
pages: 1
HomePrevious Website ChatCables And Lace Cardigan Pattern from elann.com