HomeTechnique ChatTwinkle Twinkle Little Star - Please Help! Thank´s
Messages in this topic - RSS
5/22/2014 11:16:50 AM
fannyfred
fannyfred
Posts 1
Hi, I am Kathrin, a german woman. My English is not so good. I have knitted the beautiful shawl "Twinkle Twinkle little Star by Libby Grant" and please need help with the edge.
I am now at Chart 3 Row 13. Is it right that I always purl 2 sts together on the end of the worst row? I´ve done this an now I miss 1 st for row 15.
Thanks for help and sorry for my english....
6/3/2014 2:43:14 PM
maggie
maggie
Posts 59
Hello Kathrin,

Sorry for my delay in responding to your question regarding the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star pattern, i was away from the office for a few weeks.

At the end of Row 13 you are going to knit the last edging st together with the shawl st. This will be continued for rows 15, 17, 19 and then on row 21 you slip the last 2 sts of the edging to right-hand needle, knit the st on the shawl, pass over the slipped sts.

For rows 3, 5, 7, and 9 you repeat the same as row 13 for joining the edging. Row 1 - knit the last 2 sts of the edging together with the 1st on the shawl; knit 3 sts together. Row 9 - Knit the last edging st together with shawl st, and knit 1 st into next st on shawl - 14 sts.

If you have any further questions, you can email me directly at customerservice@elann.com.

All my best,
Maggie
pages: 1
HomeTechnique ChatTwinkle Twinkle Little Star - Please Help! Thank´s