HomeElann AnnouncementsMarch 2012 Project Contest!
Messages in this topic - RSS
3/1/2012 12:43:57 PM
Shane@Elann.com
Shane@Elann.com
Posts 27
Submit photos of your knit or crochet project, in one of the following elann.com yarns, for a chance to win a $100.00 elann account credit!

elann.com Bamboo Classic

elann.com Esprit

elann.com Incense

elann.com Lara

elann.com Luna

elann.com Lustrado

elann.com Merino Sock Yarn Blank

elann.com Pegasus

elann.com Peruvian Baby Cashmere

elann.com Peruvian Baby Lace Merino

elann.com Peruvian Baby Silk

elann.com Peruvian Highland Bulky

elann.com Peruvian Highland Chunky

elann.com Peruvian Highland Donegal

elann.com Peruvian Highland Wool

elann.com Peruvian Sierra Aran

elann.com Pure Angora

elann.com Silken Kydd

elann.com Sock It To Me Panoply

elann.com Sock It To Me Quartet

elann.com Sock It To Me Shades

elann.com Soie Bambou

elann.com Soie Lin

elann.com Sonata or Sonata Soft

elann.com Undyed Plume

elann.com Undyed Tuft Love

elann.com Undyed White Wedding

elann.com Undyed Zsa Zsa

Entries will be accepted until midnight, Pacific Time, March 31, 2012, and you are welcome to submit more than one entry.

Voting for this contest will remain open until midnight, Pacific Time, April 7th, and winners will be announced on Monday, April 9th.
3/9/2012 8:31:05 AM
margblank
margblank
Posts 7
I sent a PM to Shane, but am wondering if anyone can tell me how to actually see the March contestants and to cast a vote? I am new to this forum, and had my sweater entered into the March Project of the Month contest. I guess I'd like to see the competition!

Thanks!

Margaret

--
knitting, art quilting, reading, gardening, walking
3/9/2012 11:33:13 AM
maggie
maggie
Posts 59
Hi Margaret,

You can view any projects submitted to our contests by hovering your mouse over the "Community" button and selecting "Projects" from the drop down menu. You can then select to view the March contest from the Contest Entries.

I hope this helps!

All my best,
Maggie
3/9/2012 4:23:29 PM
margblank
margblank
Posts 7
maggie wrote:
Hi Margaret,

You can view any projects submitted to our contests by hovering your mouse over the "Community" button and selecting "Projects" from the drop down menu. You can then select to view the March contest from the Contest Entries.

I hope this helps!

All my best,
Maggie

Thanks, Maggie. I appreciate your help.

Margaret

--
3/11/2012 12:39:19 PM
mcleodrgrs
mcleodrgrs
Posts 4
Here is my entry for the March Contest. I knit My Valentine with 4 skeins of Peruvian Baby Cashmere in the colorway Claret 2020. I added two additional repeats to each side of the scarf, using all but a couple of inches.

\
edited by mcleodrgrs on 3/11/2012

3/13/2012 8:19:54 AM
margblank
margblank
Posts 7
mcleodrgrs, your project is lovely! I like working with Peruvian Baby Cashmere too.

Here's my project for the March contest. I used Elann's Sonata Soft in 'Burgundy'. The model is my daughter -- the sweater was her Christmas gift.

--

3/30/2012 9:38:50 AM
mandashahji
mandashahji
Posts 13
This is my entry in the March 2012 contest. I knit this scarf using less than 1.5 balls of Elann Peruvian Baby Lace Merino on US 2 circulat needles.
This yarn was easy to knit and blocked beautifully.It shows the stitch details very nicely. Scarf is very lightweight though it measures 76" in length and is 13" wide.

4/1/2012 1:59:43 PM
mandashahji
mandashahji
Posts 13
Hi, I removed my project from the March 2012 contest by mistake. Is there anyway to put it back in the contest or should I enter it in the APril 2012 contest.
Thanks,
Manda
pages: 1
HomeElann AnnouncementsMarch 2012 Project Contest!